FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favorite game for the PS2?

UGOTGAMEX

Mine is a 3-way-tie between: Grand Thef Auto: San Andraes, 25 to life, and Burnout: Revenge.
Dark_Jedi06
Dark Cloud 2...I've beaten it about 5 times now, truly an awesome game and among my top ten favorites of all time. Razz
Kelcey
I didn't care much for this iteration of ps games (I liked the ps1 rpgs VERY much). But I'd give my favorite ps2 game to Star Ocean 3 for now. I'm getting DMC 3 soon.
odinstag
X-Men Legends is the only game I play on PS2. Really awesome game.
Grant_Weaver
Final Fantasy X, although there are plently of other great RPG's on the PS2. And now that RE4 got release for it, it may even rival FFX.
GrimReaper77
Big toss up between any of the many versions of

Jak & Daxter
Rachet & Clank
Sly Cooper

The best in platforming! Never made me regret buying a PS2 Very Happy
jarcelao
my favorite game on ps2 is god of war. damn! this game is really good! Smile Cool
Lisianthus
Kingdom hearts*just waiting for the second and Dark cloud 2 - yea its great
bananaphone
Burnout:Revenge

I'm addicted!!
Monkeydog
Chrono Trigger 'cause I can play it on my PS2 >.>

But...really...mabye GTA:SA or Xenosaga ep1...
Josso
I've never really been a big PS2 person but I must admit I had some fun times on all the GTA series.
Twikki
My newest game, Budokai Tenkaichi
Daedalus
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. The ending in Snake Eater was so moving... SOCOM 3 has great online play which is very fun. Though... you'll run into mainly two types of people... the "n00bs" and the "elites". Both of which tend to be annoying and pretty big talkers. Just mute them and have fun Twisted Evil
noexes89
Ico. The story absolutely floored me.

Heck, theres a whole FAQ on GameFAQs about what the heck happened in it.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ico_plot.txt
Monkeydog
Oh, darn...I want to play Ico...it's pretty rare though. =/
All the good games are <.<
pjv
I haven't tried playing ps2 games yet but i've tried ps1 and its awesome.
nntien
UGOTGAMEX wrote:

Mine is a 3-way-tie between: Grand Thef Auto: San Andraes, 25 to life, and Burnout: Revenge.

No, I dont like PS2 so much, I usually play game on my PC. With PC, we can install many games we like!
fecophobia
Grand Theft Auto 3.. The newer ones are a lot of fun too. My favorite thing to do is do ridiculous stunts on the motorcycle.
NuniPio
Daedalus wrote:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. The ending in Snake Eater was so moving... SOCOM 3 has great online play which is very fun. Though... you'll run into mainly two types of people... the "n00bs" and the "elites". Both of which tend to be annoying and pretty big talkers. Just mute them and have fun Twisted Evil

dude your a legend! metal gear solid is the best game ever made!!! i havent played snake eater yet but will do so asap!! this monday hopefully Very Happy
vc_okkas
mine is Winning Eleven 9 and Grand Thef Auto: San Andraes
senan
Kelcey wrote:
I didn't care much for this iteration of ps games (I liked the ps1 rpgs VERY much). But I'd give my favorite ps2 game to Star Ocean 3 for now. I'm getting DMC 3 soon.
Acela
i like socom 3 it does have some ppl who are to obsessed with their stats on it but when you find a good room its a lot of fun.
dcshoes23
currently my favourite is burnout revenge, the original was really good and i was a bit sceptical when i heard another was in the making i though it was going to be worse. but i don't know how they did it but they made it even better, i love it

Thanks
Freezon
My favorite is the GTA Series, Burnout Series and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition. Many favorites, and deciding between the GTA series would be hard, so I am going to say the whole series.[/quote]
yagami
The new Castlevania, Curse of Gromenawer. It rocks
xorcist
My favorite is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, X men Legends but I like X men LEgends better on gamecube but those are the best games to me.
qbawler311
SOCOM 2, hands down
j0zman
The Prince of Persia series all the way. It´s full of stress some times, but mostly, I just enjoy chopping heads of the sand creatures. And of course, the level design is truly awesome. From high towers to the deepest dungeons. I would definately recommend PoP to anyone who hasn´t played them before.
d-hunter
God of War is the best freakin' game for the PS2. Best gameplay, graphics, story and cutscenes. The puzzles were a little too easy, though. I don't think any other game comes close.

Monkeydog
I played Katamari Damacy...Katamari Damacy.
Insanity
You can't beat the awesomeness that is the Grand Theft Auto series... all three of them at least.
ruff_ryder
jarcelao wrote:
my favorite game on ps2 is god of war. damn! this game is really good! Smile Cool

Same here! Oh, and let's not forget other excellent games like Burnout Revenge or Mortal KombatL Deception, either.
kaze89
My favourite would have to be Final Fantasy X, simply because I love RPGs and the Final Fantasy series are the best of it's kind (in my opinion).
I also enjoyed Kingdom Hearts (waiting for part 2!), Star Ocean 3, Legaia 2
cire
Quote:
You can't beat the awesomeness that is the Grand Theft Auto series... all three of them at least.

I agree with you dude. Ive beat GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas now im working on GTA 3 Very Happy