FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Backlinks

forsh
How important is it to a solid SEO strategy these days? I have not done SEO for a few years, but around 2006-2008, backlinks and solid website content worked very well for me.
jamesparker
Back links no doubt are very important and for good back links we need proper SEO strategy.If you plan and work accordingly then you can g=achieve goals + quality unique content submission is very important.
rojer_martin
These days Google is emphasizing on building natural back links, and the content is still king for good SEO results.
amyycooper89
What are "backlinks"? Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also knows as Inbound links (IBL's). The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.
airh3ad
but you still need a back link need it to drive to your site. if you have a 500 websites with put your article/link to your site it will be generate good traffic.
cps31
Now a days only good quality content can help to get good ranking in Google search engine result page.Along with that social media marketing is also very important.
airh3ad
Good quality post from 400-600 article will burst your site a natural back link is cool today. no need to sign up seo back link site.