FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Remove cellulite?!

Lana_eni
A friend of mine has cellulite and she is 19 but she dont know wich is the best way to remove it. It's better to run, go to gym or you should relax more to meke cellulite remove.i'll be very thankful if on of you can help me.Smile
Rusomuscle
Tell her to start going to the gym and do some weight training and cardio.
She'll also need a diet that goes accordingly to her and her goal = Lose Fat.

It'd be good if she find a coach/PT or someone who knows about fitness and nutrition.
BigGeek
Do interval training, it is the best way to drop body fat and tone the muscles. Pick 10 exercises and do each for a minute alternate easy exercises with more difficult ones.

Tony Horton the inventor of P90X has a 10 minute trainer routine that is excellent along these lines.

Also do a standard weight lifting routine 3 times per week. Avoid sustained Cardio work as it lowers the metabolism while resting.

Next.....NO SUGAR, cut sweets out, nothing but lean meats and veggies, bread and other carbohydrates should be limited and or cycled. Try 4 days of no carbs other than fruits and veggies and 3 days where bread and starches can be consumed in moderation.

Carb cycling works well, run a google search on it. Also go visit www.t-nation.com, and read the weight and fat loss articles. You wanna know how to drop your body fat percentage below 10%, ask a body builder or figure athlete sporting 8% body fat. They will steer you in the right direction!
Peterssidan
The best thing would be if she stopped worrying about her appearance. Cellulite are normal and nothing dangerous.

Losing fat can help make the cellulite less apparent but she shouldn't drop as low as 10% like BigGeek suggested. Women normally has a higher body fat percentage and can't go as low as men without serious complications.
BigGeek
Peterssidan wrote:
The best thing would be if she stopped worrying about her appearance. Cellulite are normal and nothing dangerous.

Losing fat can help make the cellulite less apparent but she shouldn't drop as low as 10% like BigGeek suggested. Women normally has a higher body fat percentage and can't go as low as men without serious complications.

Women typically have to get below 6 to 7% body fat before they have complications. Most figure athletes carry around 10 to 11% during a competition and around 12 to 14% off season.

I'm not suggesting that she attempt to get into competition shape, I only make the point that if you want to achieve a certain appearance ask some one that looks the way you want to how they achieved it.

Asking a marathoner how to gain muscle mass probably isn't the best person the ask about the subject. On the other hand asking a body builder how to gain muscle mass, and you will get the answers your looking for.

Just read a good article on t-nation about mistakes women make in the gym:

http://www.t-nation.com/training/10-mistakes-women-make-in-the-gym

They might find it an interesting read!
nokick
there are rollers sold in major pharmacies.. It is supposed to loosen the "fats" and make it easy for the body to dispose of. I'm not sure whether it works, but it seems logical. Also, may try hot yoga? Comparing to fats that are stored in the fridge and when it is hot -> it is so much easier to move it around when it is hot, that is in the liquid state..