FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help me :)

Lana_eni
what does it mean when a boy said to you"it seems like you are my little girl "
Ankhanu
I dunno... your BEST course of action is to ask him what he means.
Lana_eni
Thanks Smile
loveandormoney
Lana_eni wrote:

She is his teacher.
Lana_eni
loveandormoney wrote:
Lana_eni wrote:

She is his teacher.

thanks Smile
Jones2020
Haha funny, just ask him
asandersdesign
I would say he's definitely interested.
loveandormoney
Jones2020 wrote:
Haha funny, just ask him

Sorry.
This is wrong.
Met me explain that to You.

Relationship.

This is a an attack.

Can You see?

Question
good attack.

Bad attack.

So
Woman meeting men.
Woman: Was this serious or just a joke for prvocation.?

I explain You now the brain of a man:

She:
Hey You. Here is the little girl.
He:
Do You have a cigarette for me?

Regards
o4obo4o
Hmmm, I dont know tooo. Please tell me
loveandormoney
You did never talk with a man, isnt it.
Da Rossa
That could also mean: "I think you're my daughter!" Seriously, ask him. Get transparent.

loveandormoney, I think I'm starting to like your posts!
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
That could also mean: "I think you're my daughter!" Seriously, ask him. Get transparent.

loveandormoney, I think I'm starting to like your posts!

Yes.
Sure.
It is an attack.
Da Rossa
Please clarify your last post. And attack from me towards you?
loveandormoney
it is an attack against a woman to say:

"it seems like you are my little girl
sudipbanerjee
Very good approach to start a post.
Da Rossa
Now I agree. Unless the man is really seeking his daughter!
loveandormoney
sudipbanerjee wrote:
Very good approach to start a post.

Quote:

"it seems like you are my little girl ""it seems like you are my little girl "

Yes.
But it is a very bad approach to a woman to say
little girl
this is an insult.

What do other users say?

Do You like called from strangers a little baby?

Thank You to webmaster for deleting the thread with violcene against women. I do no like violence against women.
I think violence husbands against their wives is ridiculous.
Peterssidan
Was this originally said in English? If it's said in another language it could easily have a slightly different touch to it.

As a non-native English speaker I don't think "little girl" is necessarily an insult. Small things are often cute, and women are usually smaller than men.

"my little girl" do sound an awful lot like something a father would say to his daughter. Notice that he says "seems like". Maybe that girl is asking for a lot of help and comfort from him and this is his way of saying that she do just that. Maybe he want's her to stop but it's not necessarily the case. The way in which he says it would probably make it obvious but as text only it's really hard to tell.
Lana_eni
Peterssidan wrote:
Was this originally said in English? If it's said in another language it could easily have a slightly different touch to it.

As a non-native English speaker I don't think "little girl" is necessarily an insult. Small things are often cute, and women are usually smaller than men.

"my little girl" do sound an awful lot like something a father would say to his daughter. Notice that he says "seems like". Maybe that girl is asking for a lot of help and comfort from him and this is his way of saying that she do just that. Maybe he want's her to stop but it's not necessarily the case. The way in which he says it would probably make it obvious but as text only it's really hard to tell.

Thanks for your opinion.I just wanna to make it clear cause this was sais in another language.my crush said this to me one night when he huged me maybe he said this cause he is 24cm taller than me and when we're together he always told me I am short Smile
Extreme-Codes
it could either be a praise or something a creepy person says , but thats just how i take it ...
supermanlovejan
Just ask him......
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:

As a non-native English speaker I don't think "little girl" is necessarily an insult

Try it in a bus.
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:

As a non-native English speaker I don't think "little girl" is necessarily an insult

Try it in a bus.
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:

Try it in a bus.