FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anyone play Moorhuhn?

ManweSulimo
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering. Has any of you ever heard of the game Moorhuhn? It's a German game and I don't know how successful it is internationally.

Anyway maybe you'd like to try it out because although it may look cheap it is highly addictive and very fun. There are many variations of the game. The newest (I think it's the newest) is Moorhuhn Invasion and I'm havin loads of fun with it.
Lisianthus
uhm , a link and screenshots would be thankful Smile
ManweSulimo
Here's the official website:

http://www.moorhuhn.de/

The general idea of the game is to shoot as many "Moorhuhn"s (no idea what that is in English) as possible within 1:30 minutes. Believe it or not, it's damn fun! Laughing
You can play a sort of demo version of Moorhuhn Invasion on the Games Convention 2005 website (http://www.games-convention.com/). It was the GC's official theme game.

Here's a screenshot from my favourite Moorhuhn game, Moorhuhn Invasion:

misterspawn
I don't like it .
siemens13
I have already played this game. i also like this game and i think its really awesome game.
nepalstar
ManweSulimo wrote:
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering. Has any of you ever heard of the game Moorhuhn? It's a German game and I don't know how successful it is internationally.

Anyway maybe you'd like to try it out because although it may look cheap it is highly addictive and very fun. There are many variations of the game. The newest (I think it's the newest) is Moorhuhn Invasion and I'm havin loads of fun with it.

I haven't heard about this but now I wanna play this game. where can I get this game? Can I download this game for try and later on if I like it I'll buy but before buy I wanna try if you know the link of this game plz post here.

Thank you