FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

just bought a new car!

nunosilva
Guys I just a brand new peugeot 206 sw... I know it's nothing compared to other car within this type of cars but here's the deal:

It's color is dark grey, and I'd like to change the front and rear bumpers, to something more... agressive. Also, I'd like to change my radio player to a mp3 cd player... anyone knows also a nice radio too? where can I look for this? wich "brands" do you recommend looking for?

Thanks!
Mark999111
i assume you mean buying online? try google i guess

as for brands, if i am correct in thinking that sony and big names like that do car stereos, then go for them! there isnt really much of a difference, at first, between sony and the cheaper brands but cheaper brands get lower in quality over time and eventually break were as sony etc. will keep on going. better quality stereos will also offer things like bass boost etc.

but i guess its up to you how much your willing to pay
falconfx
I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!
otiscom
Sad!
edallica
206 used to be my dream car....dont kno about now though. still one of the best small cars i would say. does the job of zipping about town looking (quite) cool.

cars in general though are way to expensive. in countries like the uk where pubic transport is the worst, cars are obviously essential. but i dont see why there is such a market for cars whent there are clearly countries with excellent public transport!

does anyone here rely on public transport?
CACalgary
Sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gonchiweb
nunosilva wrote:
Guys I just a brand new peugeot 206 sw... I know it's nothing compared to other car within this type of cars but here's the deal:

It's color is dark grey, and I'd like to change the front and rear bumpers, to something more... agressive. Also, I'd like to change my radio player to a mp3 cd player... anyone knows also a nice radio too? where can I look for this? wich "brands" do you recommend looking for?

Thanks!

well i think the best radios are pionner, and the best way to buy them are by Ebay. i also would add to your car stripes, i think its a quite good car for tunning