FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum pages downloading slow?

deanhills
Just wondering whether others are having the same experience on an intermittent basis. Pages seem to be loading VERY slow at times with spurts of energy in between.
truespeed
Yep,slow on and off for me,has happened like that a few times over the past couple pf days when visiting.
playfungames
It is slow for me as well. My internet isn't even that fast for me to notice something is slow, but I kind of felt that Frihost is loading a bit slower than usual. I think this is a total fallout that Frihost is going through. New host and free domain requests are not being processed. I noticed this based on the user posts.

I hope someone fixes up Frihost and takes it back to its prime.
tamilparks
which forum you asking?
RosenCruz
Right after the move, the forum was very fast. It is kind of slow for me too nowadays. Sometimes it takes several seconds for a single page to load.
deanhills
It's been OK for me for a long while now (cross fingers). Now and then, very occasionally it's slow, and then imagine that maybe they're doing some site maintenance on the server or something.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
It's been OK for me for a long while now (cross fingers). Now and then, very occasionally it's slow, and then imagine that maybe they're doing some site maintenance on the server or something.

Sometimes I have feeling it is little bit slow forum but not too much. In most situation it is OK.

Sonam
RosenCruz
Wish there was debug info on footer. Useful on times like these Cool