FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 4 Down

sysna
Server4 is down since 2 hours ago Neutral , there was sql problem time to time for this VPS but it is now down completely. i also checked twitter of Bondings but there was no news. hope to get back online soon.
cybersa
Yeah server 4 is down.Hope it will be online soon.
Gregoric
Anyone interested checking how are the servers, here are links to status page and Twitter. Just for those who don't have those pages bookmarked Smile

Anyways, does anyone have data about for how long was the server 4 online? That was a pretty long time, I guess; at least compared to other servers?
sysna
Gregoric wrote:
Anyone interested checking how are the servers, here are links to status page and Twitter. Just for those who don't have those pages bookmarked Smile

Anyways, does anyone have data about for how long was the server 4 online? That was a pretty long time, I guess; at least compared to other servers?

Uptime for the apache was more than 200 days i think it was near 300. but the mysql was unresponsive from time to time.
johans
yes, i notice its down.. oh..

What happen?
zimmer
i dont think its two days. i just access it last night.

I hope it will back as soon as possible.

I just worried because bonding is not around anymore. Idea
deanhills
Have written to Bondings. Must be mySQL that needs attention.
cybersa
Server 4 is back online. Wink
Thanks to Bondings.
rx9876
My site is on server 4, and it seems ok now.

Thanks to Bondings.
sysna
Thanks deanhills and Bondings,

The server is back online (making a backup).
johans
sysna wrote:
Thanks deanhills and Bondings,

The server is back online (making a backup).

Yes, its back but i guess the old problem is still recurring. There is a problem in mysql which happens intermittent.

Looking forward to fixed this. This issue is been a long time ago.
deanhills
Bondings probably had just enough time to get Server 4 going again. Maybe he added the mySQL issue in his "to do" list for "later".

Will be good if you could report any problems with Server 4 mySQL here. If they persist we can write to Bondings again by way of a reminder.
crystalkey
OK, so that explains why I get the intermittent MySQL errors. I thought that someone was hacking into 2 of my sites hosted on Server 4.
zimmer
sysna wrote:
Server4 is down since 2 hours ago Neutral , there was sql problem time to time for this VPS but it is now down completely. i also checked twitter of Bondings but there was no news. hope to get back online soon.

I have always seen the sql error on server 4. Until now it is not resolved. I think this issue is more than a year now since bondings is not active.

I hope this will address soon. I am loosing interest and get disappointing on the SQL error.