FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how can i restore

engeland
Hey can anyone teach me how to restore everything on Cpanel?
Well, coz for this past weeks i've been testing/exploring the stuff offered here and in fantastico. Now, i think, i've settled with what i want and to do that, i would like to restore the disk usage...etc as if brand new.

Is that physically possible? Confused
xorcist
Just uninstall all of the things that you installed. Or just go to your FTP and delete all the things that you installed. I dont know if you will get back all of your memory but its worth a try.
Bondings
If you want, I can remove and then recreate your account. That will give you a brand new account. (of course you will lose all data this way as you get an empty account)
engeland
o ok bondings...please renew my account. Thanx alot by the way Very Happy
engeland
o wait a minute...
does this mean, im going to have direct admin? and my subdomain will be xxx.frih.net?

If so, then it's ok Bondings, i'll manually do the restoring. Im not keen on having a changes accept for the disk space.
Bondings
No, that's only for new people or users who already have a DA account. You keep the same panel and subdomain.

Anyway, I created a new one, please check your pm.
engeland
oh thanx bondings.

Had a problem logging in when i changed the password. But i got through eventually

Thanx again Smile