FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Better Referral System

Temena
I referred a friend and I have still not gotten any points. He signed up, has posted, etc. Yet, no points.

That could be improved and maybe even make the site look a little smoother. Right now the site looks almost like a 10 year old made it. Not to be rude, but I could make a better site and I'm 13. I have actually been making a forum and a beta is done, but that is irrelevant to this post.

Back on subject;
I think that you could make the site layout a lot better, make banners look better, fix the navigation bar to make it look a little better, but other than that the site is good. It runs good.
Peterssidan
The amount of coins you get depends on how many posts your friend makes. You will receive the first coins after he has made 10 posts. See this page for more information.
deanhills
Temena wrote:
That could be improved and maybe even make the site look a little smoother. Right now the site looks almost like a 10 year old made it. Not to be rude, but I could make a better site and I'm 13. I have actually been making a forum and a beta is done, but that is irrelevant to this post.

Back on subject;
I think that you could make the site layout a lot better, make banners look better, fix the navigation bar to make it look a little better, but other than that the site is good. It runs good.
Agreed. However after a while the design does seem to take on a special character of its own - it grows on a person. I don't think you'll find another design like this on the Web, whereas the shiny modern ones seem to be a dime a dozen. Razz