FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Major Exams Example: Singapore GCE O Levels

Would it be useful?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

waiteck
I know that the GCE O levels is tough in Singapore as I am currrently going through it now. So I would like to create a forum for Singaporeans or others who are engaged in not only their O levels, perhaps any examinations, where people can share their problems.

But this depend on this poll.

Please also place your views here..
mustaq
what is al about this exam its some thing like grt?
waiteck
Its like a forum for those who are engaged in their exams. They can share their problems so that anyone could think of a solution and help them.
Besides this, people can chat about the exams post or pre.. To relieve stress.
schudder
What exactely are GCE O levels? To a non-commonwealth resident, that's rather unknown.
Especially cause it seems to be a generic specification for a specific item. (yeah, I'm making a lot of sense again). I mean, like here, you have "exams". PERIOD. You don't have a cerain type of exams, you just have exams. (well, obviously there's oral and written, but that's different.)
waiteck
schudder wrote:
What exactely are GCE O levels? To a non-commonwealth resident, that's rather unknown.
Especially cause it seems to be a generic specification for a specific item. (yeah, I'm making a lot of sense again). I mean, like here, you have "exams". PERIOD. You don't have a cerain type of exams, you just have exams. (well, obviously there's oral and written, but that's different.)

Err.. The GCE O Level Examination I said was just an example of an important examination. Besides this examination, other examinations will also be included.

Its more for written as there is exactly no reason for a person to have problems in oral. Provided (physically or mentally affected).
schudder
Well, a lot of people do have problems with oral exams, but that's beside the point.

I do realise it's open for all, but I was just wondering what these examinations are. I mean, I don't even know if these O level thingies are elementary school exams or university exams or whatever.

And if there's an O level, does that mean there's like a P level as well? Or A level or ...
waiteck
There is also A Levels.. which is Pre university exam

O Levels is actually Pre college exam

Anyway please vote if such forums that relieves stress and solves exam problems will be good..
n0obie4life
Screw this. Not everyone is Singaporean here.

-close-