FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I open a thread in the marketplace about..

waiteck
Yea.. Can any admins or moderaters tell me if I can open a thread in the marketplace to help people by offering services to their Sony PSP.

Example: Helping them to downgrade their psp version to 1.5 firmware to use homebrew applications.
And etc..

I personally think that it is nothing illegal.
waiteck
Sorry for double posting.. But just to make sure that admins or moderaters don't overlook this topic Smile..

So can anyone tell me if this is acceptable?
Eyre
well, im not a mod or admin, but as long as someone else hasnt posted anything like that (use search to find out Wink ) it should be okay. ANd if it's not illegal your good too
Mark999111
again im not a mod or anything but aslong as you dont make any copyright infringements your all good.

There are hundreds of unoffical forums and websites for things like the PS2 etc. are they illegal? Wink

Im sure your topic would be fine
tidruG
Well, I am a mod Razz, and I would agree with those 2 posts above mine. As long as you're not doing something illegal and you're not starting a topic for something that already exists, go ahead.

However, I don't own a PS2 nor am I very interested in it, so I wouldn't know what homebrew applications or... or things like that. I don't know how legal those are. I would rather wait for the Games' moderator to take a look at this thread, before giving complete permission.