FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

william
I'm usually not one to get caught up in these games, but considering I used to double numbers in my head when I was bored in class back when I was, like, 6, this game appeals to me.

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

It's quite simple, just use your arrow keys to move the tiles. If two matching numbers touch, they double up. Keep at it until you hit 2048. Furthermore, it doesn't stop there, since you can compete with yourself and keep on improving your score.

Be warned, however, this will suck up a lot of your time. Twisted Evil
CHAOS-THEORY
i actually understand the way you say, it takes up most of your time.
lol reminds me of lords of the realm; time eating shit
johans
oh.. its games..

I dont really play games.
SSLR
Man... 2048 is the best game in the world! I beat the game once every day for around a month and a half.... Not really addicted, but I was bored. Now, I rarely even come close to the game. It lost its value to me, but it used to be a crazy entertaining game.

I first got hooked to it when I saw a bunch of my friends at school playing it, and they forced me to try it. I took a shot, couldnt do it. Then, I went home and played it there. I then beat it and just kept wanting to beat it.

THe game can be unbelievably addicting, but it is a fun one! Just dont loose your mind over it, like i did... It became a part of my life....
playfungames
2048 is a game that certainly got so popular so quickly. There are tons of 2048 games available for an Android device like mine. I downloaded the one with no ads and it also required no permissions. However, I haven't been able to score 2048 till now. I don't play it that much anymore.
chartcentral
playfungames, don't give up til you get that 2048 tile! You gotta find your technique and style so you can reach the goal. Smile
Nyasro
one of my best game Smile