FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


what is your time zone





jajarvin
My time zone is GMT+2.

what is your time zone
Peterssidan
Here we use Central European Time (GMT+1), with daylight saving time in the summer (GMT+2).
Blaster
GMT -4 or GMT -5 depending on day light savings time.
pravojednostavno
At the moment, Central European Time - GMT+2
deanhills
GMT +4.

Haha, after October it may be either GMT+2 or GMT-8 Pacific Time. Wonder what it is going to be. Think
kaysch
Peterssidan wrote:
Here we use Central European Time (GMT+1), with daylight saving time in the summer (GMT+2).

Same here.
This weekend the biggest party in German government decided to embrace the idea to abolish daylight saving time in Europe altogether because of limited benefits, major costs and detrimental impact on man's and animals' nature. Let's see whether that will happen.
Peterssidan
I would prefer to have daylight saving time in the winter. Just think about it. The winter has fewer hours of daylight so that's when saving daylight makes more sense. In the winter it gets dark so quick and when many people come home from work it's already dark.
kaysch
Peterssidan wrote:
I would prefer to have daylight saving time in the winter. Just think about it. The winter has fewer hours of daylight so that's when saving daylight makes more sense. In the winter it gets dark so quick and when many people come home from work it's already dark.


Actually it would just be a matter of going to bed a little earlier, wouldn't it? I guess most people will stay up until night no matter how much you turn the clock.
zimmer
My time zone is GMT+8

We have tropical weather just to add information aside from my time Zone. Usually Sun rise at 6:00 am and sun set at 6:00 pm.
Pippo90
zimmer wrote:
My time zone is GMT+8

We have tropical weather just to add information aside from my time Zone. Usually Sun rise at 6:00 am and sun set at 6:00 pm.


I am also here. Smile

I have just discovered that it is the most populous zone of the world, with 24% of the world's population, and that all Chinese-speaking countries are in this time zone, so that international Chinese websites share the same time.

From Wikipedia.
Vanilla
GMT -3, Brazil's main timezone (São Paulo, Brasília). During daylight saving time, GMT -2. Here it's vital having DST, but we don't have it on the whole country. Some places are just too close to the equator's line, making DST useless. Where I live we have DST (which in Brazil is called "Summer time", literally) starting on October and ending on February, sometimes March. It's my favorite time of the year. Very Happy
jackbreat
5.30 is my time zone
Related topics
Help for antispyware...
Time zone of the frihost server
Quel firewall (pare-feu) utilisez-vous ?
Zone Alarm Popup constantly
new firewall for free please
Time Zone
Zone Alarm
Do You Believe In The "friend Zone"?
nature that speaks to you
Time zone???
Twilight Zone
Zone.org Seo Yarýþmasý
Buffer zone around the page, how to remove?
My favorite book is The dead zone.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Travel and Countries

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.