FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I guess an opinion would be helpful

cjan8011teen
I met this girl online, and we have become very close. I can indeed confirm she is not a man trying to do ungodly things to children, but indeed a girl slightly younger than myself. She and I have become very close, despite living so far away: on different sides of the continent, and in different countries. We are both minors as well, though only slightly so. Do you think that we could date, or is that a ridiculous idea for people living so far away from one another?
StriderVM
Well, to be honest, the younger you are, the less financially able you are, and the less financially able you are, the less the chance you can travel.

So yeah it's a real uphill battle. How huge is the difference between you two?
Blaster
There are more people out there. I know it sucks to think that you may have found someone that may live thousands of miles away that you really like but you are still young you will be fine and find someone your own age in your own area.
standready
cjan8011teen wrote:
Do you think that we could date, or is that a ridiculous idea for people living so far away from one another?

Yes it is possible but not probable. If that first date happen, you would get to see the real person. You might change your mind about her or her, you. It is good that you can build a friendship online but as others have said - try finding someone a close to home.
loveandormoney
cjan8011teen wrote:
I met this girl online, and we have become very close. I can indeed confirm she is not a man trying to do ungodly things to children, but indeed a girl slightly younger than myself. She and I have become very close, despite living so far away: on different sides of the continent, and in different countries. We are both minors as well, though only slightly so. Do you think that we could date, or is that a ridiculous idea for people living so far away from one another?

You are searching for a familly like father but
you are not looking for a relationship.

Because You have a phonecall with Your darling
everyday
talk about the thing:

Do we want to be a kind of education for the other or are we interested in each other?