FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Suggestion

cjan8011teen
I'm new to the site and all, therefore I have no idea what the hosting is like, though I've heard many good things about it. I am kind of surprised about the low-end type of design about the site. The theme itself is okay, but I feel that the forum list is slightly difficult to navigate. Perhaps a redesign would be in order.
deanhills
True. On the other hand, maybe that makes Frihost the best kept secret on the Internet. People are put off by the old-fashioned design so only the ones who appreciate the value of the Website remain.

What is that saying about never judge a book by its cover? Razz

To be honest, it is very difficult to get Website space here. You may be lucky when you apply if an account creator or admin is available immediately to create an account for you, or you may have to wait for a while. Or forever. But once you've got the space, it is of a good comparable standard. The part that is great is that our support forums are usually attended by other members with years of experience.

It's really up to you. If you want something more fancy there are plenty of other free hosts out there that you could check out. Frihost is definitely not going to change how it looks for a while.
Blaster
The site was last redesigned back in mid 2006/2007. Yes it is a little outdated but thats the way bondings wanted it. He believed the safest way to build anything was to do all the coding himself and fore the most part he did and is quite proud of that.
jamesparker
it should be updated now.