FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

advertising

leoefi
what's the best way advertising?
any tips?
any tricks?

im thinking of building a joomla site .
Ankhanu
That would HEAVILY depend on your product and target audience. What works for one product with a particular target demographic my not work for the same product with a different target demographic, let alone different types of products.
Blaster
Are you talking about setting up ads on your website or advertising your website? If the 2nd one what will your site be about. There is so many different things to look at and you've given us no info...
bukaida
It is not clear whether you want to advertise your coming site or you want to earn some revenue from your site by putting other peoples advertisements. I think the second one is more obvious. You can go for various offers by Google then.
standready
If you are thinking of advertising your website to get traffic, first thing would be to get your website listed on the search engines. Go directly to each and enter your information then make sure you have good 'keywords' appropriate for your website.
harrer
I'd recommend putting some original content and getting some popularity first.

Then you can start with adsense ads but not too heavy or intrusive.

If you wanna post something like reviews of products, you can do affiliate links like amazon.

But always remember, content is king. No one will open your site if you have unoriginal content.