FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want to start over

TurtleShell
I'm wayyyyy behind on my posting and I'm worried about my account. I'd like to start over--is there any way I can get my points put back to 0? I need to get back into this, but it feels kind of hopeless, and I'm so busy that I end up doing the other things that feel less hopeless. I promise I won't ask for this again... if there's anyway that I could get my points reset:( I'm sorry:(
Peterssidan
You can request your points to be reset on the Account page.
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
I'm wayyyyy behind on my posting and I'm worried about my account. I'd like to start over--is there any way I can get my points put back to 0? I need to get back into this, but it feels kind of hopeless, and I'm so busy that I end up doing the other things that feel less hopeless. I promise I won't ask for this again... if there's anyway that I could get my points reset:( I'm sorry:(
Darn! It is SO NICE to have you posting TurleShell. Really missed your posts. Hope you are back, and PLEASE don't feel overwhelmed. Bondings is probably more in the red than you are, and feeling maybe even more guilty than you are. As far as I can see he hasn't been suspending accounts that are in the red. Even if he had been around, he values accounts with a sizable number of posts, which yours certainly represents. So strictly speaking you're a member at Frihost with tenure. So welcome back!

It's a good idea to ask for a reset in your Account, however, not so sure whether only the Admin can do it as I've noticed Blaster's still the same. So if I were you I'd ask for the reset, but then like Blaster just pretend as though the post number doesn't exist. Just post and hopefully enjoy doing it. I'm sure you must have redesigned your house and garden a few times over. Maybe have some nice recipes up your sleeve. Maybe you could tackle your blog here. There must be plenty of posts waiting to happen. Cool
TurtleShell
HOLY GOD deanhills, how do you remember all that stuff about me??? I barely remember those things about me!Smile it's good to be back and i am going to do my best to keep up with this now. But I have a couple things that are very seriously eating up all my time.
1) I got a new job a year ago and I am trying my damndest to get another promotion. My boss, the director, would like to retire. I want her job. And then all the world will call me director and I will give my business cards to everyone and I will roll around in a pile of my business cards on my bed.
2) my partner is expecting a baby! We're totally going to have a little baby in the house! Now that our daughter is thirteen it's lovely to know there will be a little one around, and a big one around to help.
3) I still write as a freelance gig. I literally never. Stop. Working. Ever.

This means that like every side project/hobby/fun thing I ever do for my personal growth or enjoyment has been put on hold. And I don't know when I will ever get that stuff back. Maybe when I retire. Maybe when I am dead I will be making beer in heaven. Who knows.

What are you up to deanhills? And where do I ask for the reset again?

It's awesome to hear from you:)
TurtleShell
Petersiden I missed your response--thanks, I see it now! Thanks for the help!!
Blaster
As dean stated I was around where you when I started posting again. I managed to make it down to currently -275 so it isn't impossible. I've been back since like decemeber. I've made it from -500 before so I'm sure I'll do it again.

The likely hood that bondings will delete your account is slim same with the likely hood of him changing your points back to 0. He hasn't been on much if at all.
deanhills
Sounds as though you have a life TurtleShell, and as interesting as ever before. Nice you're working towards a Director. Wonder whether you'll move house to larger surroundings with the new addition and increased status. Exciting times ahead for sure.

To reset your points you click on account on the index line (the link after competitions on top of the screen). Then inside your account there is a section where you can click to reset your points. I'd go for it, even if the chances of getting it reset is less than 50%. One never knows with Bondings as he may just defeat the odds and you see your points reset the next day. Same could happen to him as with us when we saw you posting again. Very Happy

I'm still here and likely to stay for as long as Frihost is around, and I'm sure it will be forever. I doubt Bondings will ever let go of Frihost unless he is forced to by the Internet. Think what may happen in 10 years or more from now is that Bondings may give Frihost to his kids (or nephews and nieces) to look after and play with. So exciting times ahead for sure. Very Happy
TurtleShell
Deanhills, I asked you what you had been up to and you told me more about bondings than you did about yourself!