FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am really a shy guy about relationship with a girl

Riz_88
hi

i am new user
i am from toronto
actually, I'm in a collage and in my class a gilrs
i want to talk with them but i couldn't or what's the subject talk about it with her!!
sometimes i said " hello , how are u .. and then i became quiet!

i knew a girl many months.. when we walked each other if i talked she just answer , doesn't talk a lot

i really feel lonely that all my friends they have girl\boyfriends only me !!

i don't no what i do
StriderVM
My suggestion can be summarized like this : Does your life and her life can any have some sort of crossroad/relevance? If yes, OK treat her like a normal person. Fate will find a way. No? Don't bother. As sad as I can say, ruining your life (Or personal hobbies and stuff) is not worth it for another person. I'm not saying to be selfish, but more like if you go out of your way changing everything about you just to be able to approach a person you like, you will seriously regret later on.

Disclaimer : My Experience with girls are near zero. I didn't care when I was young, when I was in my teenage years, I have the same feelings as yours however, I was pretty much unsuccessful and decided "screw this, why should I sacrifice things that I love or like just for love? If it's single until i die, then so be it." . Then a few years later here I am about to get married. Now I seriously feel I'm like a person on death row. I wanna be single again! Very Happy
zaqmugo
Riz_88 wrote:
hi

i am new user
i am from toronto
i want to talk with them but i couldn't or what's the subject talk about it with her!!

i knew a girl many months.. when we walked each other if i talked she just answer , doesn't talk a lot

i don't no what i do

It's all in your mind.
rx9876
StriderVM wrote:
My suggestion can be summarized like this : Does your life and her life can any have some sort of crossroad/relevance? If yes, OK treat her like a normal person. Fate will find a way. No? Don't bother. As sad as I can say, ruining your life (Or personal hobbies and stuff) is not worth it for another person. I'm not saying to be selfish, but more like if you go out of your way changing everything about you just to be able to approach a person you like, you will seriously regret later on.

Disclaimer : My Experience with girls are near zero. I didn't care when I was young, when I was in my teenage years, I have the same feelings as yours however, I was pretty much unsuccessful and decided "screw this, why should I sacrifice things that I love or like just for love? If it's single until i die, then so be it." . Then a few years later here I am about to get married. Now I seriously feel I'm like a person on death row. I wanna be single again! Very Happy

What StriderVM said are correct.
Live your life, and people will be attracted by you.

If you think your current habits or activities are not easy to meet new people,
find some habits you like and can introduce you to new friends.

After you have some friends with common,
one of them might be a good girl friend to you,
then it's your time to confirm the relationship with her.
Blaster
Try asking her if she wants to study with you. Make a small move like that and see where it goes. Maybe even if you are in a group of people you will become more comfortable around her. The key is becoming yourself around any person. If they can't stand you being yourself then it will never work in the first place.
Da Rossa
So, welcome Riz_88! It's been 10 days since you posted. Give us some feedback so we can see you're not just wandering from forum to forum! Smile
loveandormoney
Riz_88 wrote:
hi

i am new user
i am from toronto

i don't no what i do

Tell her
what happened to You today
tell funny stories from Your life.
codersfriend
You really need a lot of confidence. Don't worry people won't bite if you will talk to them. Smile
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
You really need a lot of confidence. Don't worry people won't bite if you will talk to them. Smile

You really need a lot of confidence.

Where do You buy confidence?

Is a discount possible?

Or can human find confidence free of charge?
jamesparker
Yeah! its true, you must need confidence try to be confident dude...
loveandormoney
jamesparker wrote:
Yeah! its true, you must need confidence try to be confident dude...

Your mother will teach it.

Dont ignore and isolate Your mother.

Regards
dude_xyx
Since she is just replying it can be either too shy or not interested. You can judge that since you know her in real life. Does she do same with other boys, not talk a lot or at all ? Anyway best way to make her interest is to talk about things she like or have a big interest. Find out what stuff she is crazy about.
loveandormoney
Is talking a bad way?