FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 4 issues?

zimmer
I just notice that server 4 is getting slow and php errors occurs most of the time.. Something is wired happening.

Any users encounter this kind of trouble? I have check also the status on server and it works online all but i guess this needs to refresh the physical server or restart once in a while.

Question
deanhills
I noticed something on the Server Status yesterday when I was checking. Looked as though the mail server was down. Only for a while though. It seems to be intermittent, on and off. Now it looks OK though. Are you still having issues?
sysna
Yes there are some problems with server4 , sometimes sql error comes up but yesterday it was downloading php files instead of showing them which means that php was down for sometimes. also the mysql error is just showing more often these days.
deanhills
sysna wrote:
Yes there are some problems with server4 , sometimes sql error comes up but yesterday it was downloading php files instead of showing them which means that php was down for sometimes. also the mysql error is just showing more often these days.

Nice summary Sysna of what ails Server 4. I've sent it to Bondings. Hope he gets a chance to look at it.
cybersa
I didn't face any problem.
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
I didn't face any problem.
I think it must be intermittent. Now you see it now you don't. Like Frihost is going down now and then as well, except one wouldn't notice it if it didn't happen while one was using Frihost.
zimmer
I just notice that server 4 and Server 1 is offline right now.

Idea

What has happens?
cybersa
zimmer wrote:
I just notice that server 4 and Server 1 is offline right now.

Idea

What has happens?

Yeah.
i Hope Bondings will fix it soon.
deanhills
Must have been for a very short time as Server 1 is chugging along quite fine where I am.
Peterssidan
I also spotted that server 1 and 4 had problems last night according to the server status page. Now it seems to be fine but the server load on server 4 is a bit high.
johans
sysna wrote:

I am really disappointing when i saw my site getting again and again and again and again mysql error. This error is never been address.

Now, we are getting bad services.

How long this will take? - that we dont know and if this will be forever, this should be bad.
deanhills
I've written to Bondings and Bockman (Admin). I'm more positive that something will happen, not sure how soon though. So don't give up hope.
deanhills
Any one on Server 4 still having the same issues? Question
johans
Is server is down again today?

@deanhills - i follow the link on your signature on server status and how do i know that it is up. all i can see is the server information.

http://www.tcpiputils.com/browse/domain/frihost.com

I want to know if the server is up? any idea?
deanhills
Thanks for pointing that out Johans. I took the Status link from Bonding's signature a while ago. It must be one of the few tools that needed to be tuned up after the Frihost Website move from the US to Germany and Bondings never got to it. I have changed my signature now.

The logical test is of course your Website on Server 4 should be up and running - if it is, the Server is OK. But if your Website is down and you're not sure whether the problem is with your Website or whether the server is down, then you can click on the Server 4 link in my signature or below and it will let you know whether the Server is up:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/frihost.org
zimmer
Hi All,

I wanted to reset my negative points and request that but seems like still nothing happens. Can someone help me to reset my negative points?
CHAOS-THEORY
Yup same, i can't reset my negative points, nor access my account.
deanhills
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
On which Server is your hosting account located? Can you provide more information? I.e. if it is your hosting account, since when have you been unable to access your hosting account? What is your domain name or hosting account user name?
CHAOS-THEORY
deanhills wrote:
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
On which Server is your hosting account located? Can you provide more information? I.e. if it is your hosting account, since when have you been unable to access your hosting account? What is your domain name or hosting account user name?

Server | 4
Since today like 5 hours ago.
My domain name is frihost.org which might have been changed to a .com domain
And my username is "chaosthe"
I can't access the .org website neither the direct admin login.

Thanks for your time, and ask someone to accept my point reset request.
cybersa
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
deanhills wrote:
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:

Server | 4
Since today like 5 hours ago.
My domain name is frihost.org which might have been changed to a .com domain
And my username is "chaosthe"
I can't access the .org website neither the direct admin login.

Thanks for your time, and ask someone to accept my point reset request.

You have to use this link to access Direct Admin.
http://frihost.org:2222/

Just now i checked it is working well.
Hope it will work for you.
CHAOS-THEORY
I actually can access both my website and panel using a proxy but not with my own ip, and i guess the whole ip range is blocked. Any ideas ?

Edit | I have restarted my router to get a new ip since my ip is ranged dynamically after each restart, and then deleted all the cookies and offline data before starting the router, now i can enter, it's probably due to the fact that the server blocked my ip or had a data in my browser to disallow my access. I hope i didn't try anything meany on the server, thanks peace !
cybersa
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
I actually can access both my website and panel using a proxy but not with my own ip, and i guess the whole ip range is blocked. Any ideas ?

Edit | I have restarted my router to get a new ip since my ip is ranged dynamically after each restart, and then deleted all the cookies and offline data before starting the router, now i can enter, it's probably due to the fact that the server blocked my ip or had a data in my browser to disallow my access. I hope i didn't try anything meany on the server, thanks peace !

I'm glad it is working now for you.
CHAOS-THEORY
Sorry for being off topic but thanks man, i really appreciate your reply, peace !
deanhills
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
That's a pretty creative solution Chaos-Theory. Must remember it when someone else gets IP challenged. Restart the router to start a new IP. Brilliant in its simplicity. Cool
CHAOS-THEORY
deanhills wrote:
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
That's a pretty creative solution Chaos-Theory. Must remember it when someone else gets IP challenged. Restart the router to start a new IP. Brilliant in its simplicity. Cool

Yeah, dynamic IPs brotha lol thanks