FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ipod Nano

Do you like the Ipod Nano?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

thermaltake
Hello people who r reading this. What do u like the Ipod Nano?
Kelcey
What does an ipod nano have to do with games? haha.
zoombinimatt
i absolutely hate ipods for these reasons:

1: half the people at school go around listening to music (not all listening to ipods, but anyway) and cant hear anything your saying.
2: some people think that not having an ipod makes you a moron, because they like ipods so anyone who doesnt must be an idiot.
3:Ipods are part of a conspiriacy to take over the world
and 4: there are way too many types of them and i cant catch up, even if i did want to.
bananaphone
zoombinimatt wrote:

1: half the people at school go around listening to music (not all listening to ipods, but anyway) and cant hear anything your saying.
2: some people think that not having an ipod makes you a moron, because they like ipods so anyone who doesnt must be an idiot.
and 4: there are way too many types of them and i cant catch up, even if i did want to.

Have a cry! I think it's just cause you can't afford one! They have cheap ones on EBAY etc.

I don't the Nano for the following reasons.

Too small
Too Light - can fall from pocket and you'll not notice.
Screen too small
Screen breaks REALLY easily
Easy to snap in half
Click wheel too small - i have big thumbs Laughing
Not enough storage

I have a 3rd Generation 10GB iPod!! They ROCK!!
H3LL5P4WN
zoombinimatt wrote:

1. I don't want to hear what most people have to say. Hence, I usually use mine on the bus.
2. Nah, I don't think you're an idiot. However if you're in the market for an mp3 player, you'd be hard pressed to find one thats as easy to use or better designed than an iPod. I know, 'cause I've looked.
3. The cow flies at midnight. I repeat, the cow flies at midnight.
4. You can never hope to keep up. I bought mine and my girlfriend's 60gb iPod Photo's when they went onsale due to being renamed just "iPod". I'm perfectly happy with it. Do I think the newer, sleeker, BLACKER 60gb 5th Generation iPod is nice? Yes. Will I buy one? No, cause I still have about 18 months left on my Applecare, lol.

Edit: I now know why this is in the games forum. The iPod Linux people have just released a great running port of Doom for iPod Linux, for the Nano. Very Happy
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-15681.html

Discuss the ipod there. Wrong section too. And I won't merge them, merging gives a bad effect.

-close-