FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cigars

Blaster
Well I am a huge cigar smoker. Each month my and my grandfather actually go to different events held at a nearby smoke shop. This year I get to go to cigar fest which is a huge cigar event in north east PA. If anyone else is going to this that'd be awesome. I am mainly a Robusto smoker. A few of my favorites include Perdomo Lot 23, La Aroma De Cuba EE, San Cristobol Elglencia, Oliva seire O/V.

Currently I'm enjoying myself a Perdomo lot 23 Natural while sipping on a cup of coffee and enjoying my morning breakfast.
fuzzkaizer
good heavens! a cigar for breakfast! thinking of it makes my stomach evert itself! but to everyone his own pleasures...
Blaster
Its such a great way to wake up in the morning though.
coolclay
I wouldn't say I am a regular smoker, but every now and then I wipe out my pipe, or a cigar. I might smoke 10 times a year if that. The health concerns and the expense just doesn't do it for me.
standready
Blaster wrote:
Its such a great way to wake up in the morning though.

Starting the morning with a fire?
jamesparker
I just do not smoke yet.may be in future but not now. Its injurious for health.
Blaster
coolclay wrote:
I wouldn't say I am a regular smoker, but every now and then I wipe out my pipe, or a cigar. I might smoke 10 times a year if that. The health concerns and the expense just doesn't do it for me.

Ehh I'm a fireman... I'm sure that isn't too healthy either.

And standready starting the morning off with a fire is always good too... again fireman...