FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best hangover cures

BrightSparx
Sometimes I'm hanging on to the edge of life when I'm hungover, what's your tips on curing a hangover?
I like a bottle of orange lucozade, plenty of milk (if I don't feel too sick!), and a nice Chinese takeaway!
jajarvin
Drink plenty of water and take a couple of a couple of headache medicine.
And, above all, take it easy and be patient: your hungover will sooner or leter disapeare.
zimmer
BrightSparx wrote:
Sometimes I'm hanging on to the edge of life when I'm hungover, what's your tips on curing a hangover?
I like a bottle of orange lucozade, plenty of milk (if I don't feel too sick!), and a nice Chinese takeaway!

I have tired coconut water and it is also good to wash hangovers but the best is boiled or warm horseradish soup it can take away hang-over in seconds.. i mean very instant. try it your self.
lcreed
To me it's Bloody Mary Razz Always works and always helps!
jajarvin
lcreed wrote:
To me it's Bloody Mary Razz Always works and always helps!

Be careful. This Mary can be tricky.
She can lead you to another still worse hangover. Wink
playfungames
For me, I don't sleep hungry after going out for a drink. I consume my dinner, drink a lot of water again and again, pee it all out before going to sleep. And I don't get hangovers.
deanhills
Same here. I have a proper slap up meal before I go to bed. Usually a large omelet or something with eggs in it.
sanusense
Drinking lemonade also helps to get rid of hangover. Anyways, Cheers! Very Happy
Possum
berocca...

Second choice is to time travel back to where you drunk too much and dont drink too much
handfleisch
Sleep + Alka Seltzer + Ginger Ale Soda + Saltines + Sleep
Beds
I've heard that curry works but I'm not sure if that does work as I've never tried it before. Drinking a lot of water will help out, alongside toast and cheese. It's to do with the toxins in the toast and cheese or something.
loveandormoney
BrightSparx wrote:

Fruit.

Example apple or pineapple.

When You eat a peace of apple You have so many influences on Your tongue
so Your body can relax.
Every nature art like an apple can do this for u.