FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft

thermaltake
I think the games good. How about you? Do you think it's ok?
Hikaru
I love Warcraft 3. You can catch me around Azeroth if you have the expansion, that is if you want to play.
thefluffyhamster
heh, warcraft 3 rules!!!

night elf archers around a couple of moon wells can stop basiclly ANYTHING that comes their way Very Happy
mtoni
well if you meant wc3: i love it Very Happy
if you meant world of warcraft : i love it too Very Happy

i played warcraft since i was like 8 or something..
i still remember the proggie when you could listen to the sounds of warcraft 2 (the orcs were so funny)....
heeeh the good old days Smile nostalgic
thermaltake
Hi mtoni, thefluffyhamster, Hikaru

i agree with you all warcraft great and the graphics are great. have any of you finished the game. espaecially the campaign part. i'm up to this part in the campaign and i can't get past so any of you people who think warcraft is great and if ur good at it please help me because i would like to finish the game. i play inline to and i have the expansion pack. someone please help me.
niceboy
very wonderful game

but my conputer is too poor to support it
indeedwrestling
Yes, I am way behind the times. I just started playing Warcraft III on my mac and I do love it very much. Starcraft was fun, but at times seemed like too much for me to handle. WC3 kept things simple where they had to be but still had terrific graphics, sound and the ability to switch between different races to keep the game fresh & interesting. The graphics are just so beautiful and it's not a first-person shooter, so I am happy!
jozsi1983
Has anyone tried to download the 10 day trial? I got the code and the game but when i tried to unzip the game it told me it was broken. SO i tried to download it again and it did the same thing. I got it from file host. Did anyone else have the same problem?
tabloide
I like very much the old Warcraft (the classic 2D screen, with vertical view). Then, warcraft 2 was displeasing for me, but with WC3 they have do a good job.
If I have more money, I will play to eh World of Warcraft. It must be very fun. Any one has tried it?
Daedalus
Warcarft III is still very much fun. I had a lot of fun playing tons of creative UMS maps when i bored of playing normal matches.

I play World of Warcraft now which is awesome. Blizzard did a great job with the Warcraft franchise.
5C1
warcraft is nice. de setting for each races are balance. not like others game got some race very strong but some pretty weak..
the hero system of warcraft quite good too Very Happy i enjoy very much`
H3LL5P4WN
I've played all of the Warcraft games, and as I said in another post, I play World of Warcraft as much as I can and still remain healthy. I have 3 toons on the Bloodhoof PVE server, Graves, Danzyg, and Only, and am a proud member of Dark Pact (and I'm one of thier webmasters).

Oh, and Paladins are overpowered and the Alliance are all whiners. (Sorry, had to get that in there.) Laughing
Lisianthus
I also played all warcraft games ^^ i remember that the first one was soooo good but when u play it now its like uhh.... ye... good or ... so we say Razz
H3LL5P4WN
I can understand that. I sorta felt that way when Warcraft 2 was released, because (aside from the much upgraded graphics), the limited multiplayer and only being able to select 4 units at a time seemed ridiculous.
Vipers
A great game but i only like the Use map setings game like dotA map if u know it .