FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter Strike Condition Zero

thermaltake
When I first played this game it was the best because it was extra hard and exciting. When you were shooting well I was using my hand Controller you could feel immense vibration if someone shot you. I like playing this game online because you can shoot people on your team I play with the people online connecting to the Sydney server. Once I set a enormous grenade of when the whole team was behind me and they all died it was the best time ever and when you kill people you get there guns, sometimes they are very good ones so be careful.. I bought my version in Sydney and I go onto the counter strike website and update my version of it.

Good luck it's a total action explosion !
knottyboy
wow.. this game totally rulez.. i remember way back 5 year when i was still a highschool.. i was totally addicted to this game.. i even cut classes just to play this game.. hehehe..this game gives me an adrenalin rush.. the most exciting part of the game is when u stab the enemy using a knife.. doesnt dat sounds cool? hehehe
knottyboy
wow.. this game totally rulez.. i remember way back 5 year when i was still a highschool.. i was totally addicted to this game.. i even cut classes just to play this game.. hehehe..this game gives me an adrenalin rush.. the most exciting part of the game is when u stab the enemy using a knife.. doesnt dat sounds cool? hehehe
thermaltake
any1 here play counter strike online, i do
Lisianthus
i play the normal CS ... its much better Razz
Head Hunter
Awful game.
Mad
immort3l
lol. bad guess head hunter .. totally agreed with thermaltake and knottyboy .. the game just rocks + its the most famous multiplayer game. .. i don't think many ppl will agree with u head hunter on cs,cz being a "Awful game" Smile