FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lord of the Rings Return of the King

thermaltake
This games is the best when it comes to graphics and sound although you have to have the best surround sound system. I used the Logitech surround s system. you can really get into the action with the best surround system. Also about the graphics it is like nothing ever before it is a life time experience.

These are the minimum system requirements for the game demo!

Windows XP/me/2000/98

700mhz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

128mb ram (256mb if using windows XP Pro 04)

52x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

2.0gb free hard disk space for saved games

(additional space required for windows swamp-file and DirectX™9.0 installation)

32mb Direct3D capable video card using the NVIDIA®geForce2 GTS or greater ATI Radeon 7500 or greater with

DirectX 8.1 compatible driver

DirectX 8.1 compatible

Sound Card

Keyboard/Mouse
bcnhs81
i have a copy of ROTK and yeah.. the graphics are pretty good.. it really feels like ur in the movie.. there are some twists in the storyline though (the hobbits have seen more greater action in the game) the transition from cinematic to gameplay is done seamlessly and the voices of the characters are very close to their movie counterparts.. the only thing is. that this game is kinda hard.. i dunno why.. is it just me or wat.. but i find some of the missions are quite difficult.. but luckily i've finished the game and played in the palantir of saruman and all

oh and by the way.. i love to play legolas.. he's fast and he has finesse.. Razz
gonchiweb
thermaltake wrote:
This games is the best when it comes to graphics and sound although you have to have the best surround sound system. I used the Logitech surround s system. you can really get into the action with the best surround system. Also about the graphics it is like nothing ever before it is a life time experience.

These are the minimum system requirements for the game demo!

Windows XP/me/2000/98

700mhz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

128mb ram (256mb if using windows XP Pro 04)

52x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

2.0gb free hard disk space for saved games

(additional space required for windows swamp-file and DirectX™9.0 installation)

32mb Direct3D capable video card using the NVIDIA®geForce2 GTS or greater ATI Radeon 7500 or greater with

DirectX 8.1 compatible driver

DirectX 8.1 compatible

Sound Card

Keyboard/Mouse
i played lord of the rings, return of the king once, and i liked it a lot,where can i donwload it? i wanna play it again!
thermaltake
Hi Gonchiweb, i really don't where you can dowload LOTR. However you could download it form kazza or somewhere like that. but i'm not into those sites. LOTR isn't that expersive now it's really cheap. Sorry but i can't really hellp you on that 1.

Go frihost
Go frihost it's the best!!
nickhaw
i thought it was kinda dumb personally, and downloading games is kinda dumb, cause there ripped which means they ussually get rid of the music and cut scenes

oh and you can get it in an ea games box set with freedom fighters, black and white and some other game for like 20 bucks
thermaltake
why do u think it's dumb
nickhaw
because its illegal and they cut out movies and music so it fits on one cd, but there is legal downloading ... and thats ok, but i would still rather have it in cd form.
tefa_taftaf2010
i played this game and finished it in 3 monthes .... it was very difficult

but the best thing in it was like the movie and you feel that it's real

i never played one like it

thanks man
lapsantos
I've got it for Playstation2... and I found it quite easy!! It took me only one evening to get to the end... but I played it without pauses, which means the game really caught me Smile Haven't had one session of non-stop playing like that since the first Gran Turismo!
jarcelao
i've played it for a couple of hours and got bored with it.... the graphics is good but the gameplay sucks... Very Happy
5C1
gameplay sucks? but i think otherwise~! nice story nice graphic Neutral
i play about 1 month n keep dicussing with my fren in school~
Varun
oh man, i still havent found my hands on it, my system not not up to date so first i will update my system and then go for the game, i like the movies but better i liked the books and hope the game can stand atleast with them...
xmen25
where is the download link