FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what can i make a site about??

Mark999111
hey

Im very very bored, wsih to make a website about something but i have absolutely no idea.

fire some ideas at me Smile
S3nd K3ys
Mark999111 wrote:
hey

Im very very bored, wsih to make a website about something but i have absolutely no idea.

How about a site about what to do when you're bored or can't think? Idea
SunburnedCactus
Or a site about making a site about being very bored.
Mark999111
genius Wink
Nameless
Rule #1 for making websites: NEVER, and I mean NEVER make a website if you don't know why or what you are making it.
ocalhoun
Make a site that you can use to easily dowload any files that you personaly use. (since nobody else will visit it anyway Crying or Very sad )
SuperMonkey
Dude, just make a site about your views on things, or what you want to do in life, or what you currently do, or just makeup something random like some (imaginary) product you can advertise just for the fun of it, and make it a fun site Smile, or if you are into drawing or writing or anything like that, make a site to promote your work, and to get feedback on it.

The list could go on and on Smile
SharpeWolfe
You could always start with a site that is more general in nature and then begin to focus in on one area, or vice versa. A couple of the sites I go to started out as gaming sites, and have since turned into sites where you can go to talk about anything from religion to games to the day's news.
maclui
Well the internet allows you to do almost anything, but I think we should use that freedom for doing things worthwhile. Lets say, most of the important things we do have something to do with other people. Why dont make a website about your comunity, take a topic and focus on it developing a complete informative or entertaining site. For example: something that you like, probably there is other people with the same feeling so talk about it, events, places, etc. Well that is justa suggestion
myth-plan
well``set up a blog for yourself, use HTML website only~
apl_cdr
One rule: the content of your website SHOULD interest you.
Davidgr1200
How about a site with lots of ideas for unemployed people to make money (see another posting in this forum)
waiteck
Mark999111 wrote:
hey

No offense.. But I should say that. If you don't have any idea of what webpage to make, I should say that you should reserve your space temp for others to use till you have an idea Smile..
Mark999111
waiteck wrote:
Mark999111 wrote:
hey

No offense.. But I should say that. If you don't have any idea of what webpage to make, I should say that you should reserve your space temp for others to use till you have an idea Smile..

thats what ive done, i havent even made a hosting account yet
waiteck
Hmm.. if so, continue that way till you have an idea.

Perhaps you could tell us how old you are? So that we can think of ideas more suitable for you?
Mark999111
im 14

im just bored and want something to focus my attentions on Rolling Eyes
waiteck
Volunteer in your class to make a class web or forums.
Or
Make a blog of yourself.
Garg
1)Make a site about someone you really admire...
Like Nelson Mandela, or Plato (i don't really know what you're into)...

2)Take your reading list and make a site for your class to discuss what you thought of it.

3)A site where your teachers can give you the class documents...

Or

A site about pimples and how to get rid of tem Wink
Mark999111
Garg wrote:
...A site about pimples and how to get rid of tem Wink

haha!
AardvarkSagus
You could start up a forum on whatever your hobby is. That way you can find other people who have similar interests as yourself and maybe really enjoy your own site.
saiyeek
Make a site with free download of viruses. I have never found a site which will let you download viruses willingly. Sometimes I feel likeovercowding my college computers with viruses but I cann't anywhere so that I can download and run in college computers. SO please will you do me a favour.

Its just a fake idea. DON't TRY THIS AT HOME. He HE
bananaphone
Nameless wrote:
Rule #1 for making websites: NEVER, and I mean NEVER make a website if you don't know why or what you are making it.

Definitely - you need to have a plan first or it will go nowhere!
darrell
make websites on games
moejoe
Yer, start a community with PHPBB, be sure to mod the PHPBB files (if you noe how) to make it a bit more interesting. Like with frihost, they've modded it up to make $FRIH, which is a nice lil feature because now we capitalists want to come back and earn more $FRIH...(vote one communism)