FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No money, no talk?

jackyxie
What would you do if you feel like travelling, but you don't enough money~
jackyxie
jackyxie wrote:

do a parttime ?
grofet
travelling online is the best activity to do travelling without money. Just use the search engine to see a lot of interesting things (pictures or videos) and online maps to see pictures from above. I believe it's the easiest and the cheapest way to travel. You can do the online travel with your family and friends too in the front of the monitor.
johans
jackyxie wrote:

hmmm.. don't travel if you don't have enough money this will lead you to disaster. Plan first before you travel.

As they say " Plan before you act".
fuzzkaizer
what about hitchhiking and couchsurfing? hitchhiking usually is more popular in countries where more people cannot afford their own car...
jajarvin
As a young man I did a lot of hitchhiking.
I do not known what is the situation today.
Maybe drivers not anymore take hitchhiker's so easily?
fuzzkaizer
nowadays there are things like internet-forums, which are created especially to form car-pools, so you know in advance who wants when to go where, and you can choose the people you travel with according to their account-id. also on facebook i saw things like that. so if someone proposes "we could do some hitchhiking to get there" he is told: "you are completely crazy, man! why spending hours waiting by the side of some uncharming road, if that's not necessary? and if it rains? or if it is cold outside? no way!"
so this can save you a lot of trouble... it's not that 'on the road - trip' then, though.
kaysch
Hmm this is a difficult question but not impossible to answer. Here are some suggestions:

- The most obvious one would of course be to earn some money first and then reward yourself by travelling somewhere.
- If you can not wait as suggested earlier try hitchhiking and couchsurfing. The downside of this is of course some risk as you never know what sort of people you run into.
- Travelling does not mean you have to travel very far. Often the neighbourhood has some very nice places which you can reach by means of public transport. Check on tripadvisor or other travel related sites what sites are recommended for your home town. I am sure you have not seen all of them. If you have seen them all, try visiting them differently, for instance by bike or on foot.
- If you really have no budget at all why not invite people from abroad to your place? A good friend of mine enjoys having a bed & breakfast a lot as she receives visitors from all over the world
- Online travelling is just not the same as travelling in the real world but still is a nice way to prepare oneself for a trip.

I hope you will manage this problem somehow and enjoy yourself.
john123
Don't walk ;p
mikeperhem1
Before travelling make sure that you have enough amount to travel.it will provides you some relief and helps in maintaining backup.
mikeperhem1
While travelling or planning for vacations the only aspect is money without money we cannot even think about travelling .financial backup is must during travel.