FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Bondings next to post wins 50 coins





truespeed
All you have to do is guess the date of Bondings next post on the forums to win 50 coins,the nearest to the date wins.

*The post can be anywhere on the forums or blogs,the only post that won't count is in the event of a forced post due to a server crash or something similar.


Info: In all bondings made 31 posts last year,but the majority,about 20,were in February,his last post was in August.
Peterssidan
I thought about making a contest just like this one a few weeks back but for some reason I decided not to. Surprised

My guess is 1 April 2014.
dxverm
March 21st, 2014
johans
February 14, 2014 is the next post of bondings..

He sent me PM.. lol
zacky
March 3, 2014
Peterssidan
johans wrote:
He sent me PM.. lol

He did not by any chance tell you which date he plans to make his next post? Mr. Green
deanhills
Cool competition Truespeed. Wouldn't that be awesome. To actually see a post of his. My New Year's wish coming true .... Pray

I don't have the foggiest. I'd wish for 1st of April, but I've been beaten to it. I have to think a little over it. Think

Official blog posts don't count right? Do posts in support forums count?
truespeed
Yeah,anywhere on the forum is fine,I excluded blog posts because they only really occur these days when a server or something goes down,so they are kind of forced postings.

So just to reiterate,any post on any part of the forum counts.
Peterssidan
What about blog comments without anything "official" to it. Do they count?
truespeed
Peterssidan wrote:
What about blog comments without anything "official" to it. Do they count?


I have edited the OP to include blog posts with an added proviso.
playfungames
Ok, I will give a try at this:

March 16, 2014
Blaster
June 18th 2014 is my guess
deanhills
truespeed
Cool pic Dean.
william
deanhills wrote:


That's such an awesome picture that I'm not even going to complain about my guess being taken. Laughing Yeah, I had my fingers crossed for the nine year anniversary as well. Not sure what else to guess. I could be a pessimist, yet an optimist, by saying he would post on April 26, 2015 to celebrate 10 years of Frihost, following up with an announcement that Frihost would lead the next generation* of web hosting. By the way, if someone's guess passes, can he/she guess again?




*No idea what that would mean, I'll leave it up to his interpretation.
zacky
Wow deanhills post always goes extra miles. Thank you so much deanhills. Great pics..
truespeed
william wrote:
By the way, if someone's guess passes, can he/she guess again?




I don't think that is a good idea as people would just guess the following month knowing they can then do the same the next month and so on.

So one guess only.
deanhills
william wrote:
That's such an awesome picture that I'm not even going to complain about my guess being taken. Laughing Yeah, I had my fingers crossed for the nine year anniversary as well. Not sure what else to guess. I could be a pessimist, yet an optimist, by saying he would post on April 26, 2015 to celebrate 10 years of Frihost, following up with an announcement that Frihost would lead the next generation* of web hosting.


Thanks William. I doubt my guess will be on, as Bondings' appearance is very unpredictable in the best of times. Which is what I like about him too. Frihost's own Scarlet Pimpernel. Now we see him, now we don't. But he keeps on being the hero for baling out our Websites without us seeing him. Razz

When I was Googling Bondings Frihost recently, couldn't believe the number of hits that were received. Particularly about his absence. Very Happy
zimmer
I think Bonding will post on April 3, 2014.
twotrophy
My guess is that Bondings will post on 29 February 2014.
sonam
deanhills wrote:


Haaaaaa, great deanhills! Dancing

My guess is 23. March 2014.


Quote:
I don't think that is a good idea as people would just guess the following month knowing they can then do the same the next month and so on.


Yes but in that case the contest will die soon. Rolling Eyes

Sonam
sonam
@truespeed

I think you need to create table with posting dates and names. Wink

Sonam
Peterssidan
sonam wrote:
Quote:
I don't think that is a good idea as people would just guess the following month knowing they can then do the same the next month and so on.

Yes but in that case the contest will die soon. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully Bondings will post soon enough so that it will not be an issue but otherwise I guess maybe you should allow one guess per year or something like that.
Josso
Hahaha, had to post seeing that Dean.

Sad to see Vrythramax in there though.


Going to have to be optimistic and guess for march 20th
deanhills
Josso wrote:
Hahaha, had to post seeing that Dean.

Sad to see Vrythramax in there though.
True. I'll never forget him.
truespeed
Only guesses still in play

josso march 20th
dxverm march 21st
sonam march 23rd
Peterssidan - april 1st
zimmer april 3rd
deanhills april 26th 2014
Blaster - june 18th

william April 26th 2015

Quite a few guesses will pass by over the next week or so.
Blaster
By the looks of it we will have to do a reguess pretty soon...
william
Unrelated, but one of the similar topics below caught my eye: They removed my Bondings Sucks post.

Puzzled by the juxtaposition, I went ahead and clicked it to find good ol' n4l. I loved the personality of Frihost back then. Say, how about we have a party on the 10th anniversary and invite him/her/it back. Razz
deanhills
william wrote:
Puzzled by the juxtaposition, I went ahead and clicked it to find good ol' n4l. I loved the personality of Frihost back then. Say, how about we have a party on the 10th anniversary and invite him/her/it back. Razz
Great idea. I've read through some of those posts, and always wondered whether the "Frihost rumour" were true. That "she" was Bondings' sister.

Wonder how she/he got .06 coins. Gotta be a sense of humour in that.
Peterssidan
deanhills wrote:
william wrote:
Puzzled by the juxtaposition, I went ahead and clicked it to find good ol' n4l. I loved the personality of Frihost back then. Say, how about we have a party on the 10th anniversary and invite him/her/it back. Razz
Great idea. I've read through some of those posts, and always wondered whether the "Frihost rumour" were true. That "she" was Bondings' sister.
She must have been his sister otherwise she wouldn't have been allowed to troll that much? Wink

EDIT: I found this post where Bondings speak of n0obie4life as a "he" so maybe not then. Hard to say for sure. He could be doing it on purpose.
william
Well, he denies the relationship here, but you have to read in between the lines. Besides, with all the deleted posts, it all smells of a conspiracy anyway. Twisted Evil
Blaster
haha good old n4l... I actually got to talking to him through msn back then. He is in fact a guy from Singapore I believe. He was about 15/16 when he was active here. I'm sure I knew more but I forget much of it.
william
I do recall reading n4l was from Singapore, but never knew which bits of information I should believe regarding him. Laughing Didn't know he was 15/16; that's a bit younger than I expected (but hey, I was young, what would I know?). Still, that was all really amusing. I don't suppose he logs into MSN anymore, does he?
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
deanhills wrote:
william wrote:
Puzzled by the juxtaposition, I went ahead and clicked it to find good ol' n4l. I loved the personality of Frihost back then. Say, how about we have a party on the 10th anniversary and invite him/her/it back. Razz
Great idea. I've read through some of those posts, and always wondered whether the "Frihost rumour" were true. That "she" was Bondings' sister.
She must have been his sister otherwise she wouldn't have been allowed to troll that much? Wink

EDIT: I found this post where Bondings speak of n0obie4life as a "he" so maybe not then. Hard to say for sure. He could be doing it on purpose.
That is quite an interesting discussion. Well, he could have been his brother too perhaps, and under 13 years old, pretending he is from Singapore. Razz
Blaster
I couldn't tell you if he still logs onto msn. If he does I'd be shocked. I don't even know what my msn username is anymore
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
I thought about making a contest just like this one a few weeks back but for some reason I decided not to. Surprised

My guess is 1 April 2014.
Was thinking of this on 1st of April and when Frihost Forum was down. Very Happy
truespeed
You can all have a second guess if you want,only blaster has his still to come on the 18th of this month.
deanhills
27 November ...
sonam
My second opinion is 17. September 2014. Very Happy

Sonam
william
truespeed wrote:
You can all have a second guess if you want,only blaster has his still to come on the 18th of this month.


Hey, I'm still in the running with my highly pessimistic yet optimistic guess. Razz

Don't know if I qualify to make a second guess, but if I do, how's December 24, 2014?
deanhills
Looks as though there is no winner here. Bondings made a post on 30 June. Razz
Peterssidan
deanhills wrote:
Looks as though there is no winner here. Bondings made a post on 30 June. Razz


Yeah, I saw it too. It's nice to see he's alive, but I'm not sure that post counts in this contest.

truespeed wrote:
*The post can be anywhere on the forums or blogs,the only post that won't count is in the event of a forced post due to a server crash or something similar.
amagard
I would agree to Peterssidan that the game is not over yet.
In case I am right, my guess ist July 15, 2014.
... Sorry, updated, since June is gone already- I really meant: July 15th.
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Looks as though there is no winner here. Bondings made a post on 30 June. Razz


Yeah, I saw it too. It's nice to see he's alive, but I'm not sure that post counts in this contest.

truespeed wrote:
*The post can be anywhere on the forums or blogs,the only post that won't count is in the event of a forced post due to a server crash or something similar.
You're right Peterssidan, I forgot about that. And it does sound right. Can't count as a real post. It was very much forced.
truespeed
Yep,game still open. Wink
subhan1
If this still on - my prediction is 19th july Razz
CreativeVeganCooking
November 22
truespeed
Bump for new guesses. Wink
deanhills
OK let's make a new guess. Theory is that Bondings over the last three years has always made his appearance when something has gone wrong with the servers. I.e a forced event. So that does not count. Also, looks as though Bondings likes stats numbers that rhyme. He ended his posting at a very neat: 13 333. He wouldn't want to upset that.

So my guess is NEVER. Unless it is a forced event, or major announcement I don't think he is going to make a post again of the casual kind that we have come to like so much.
sonam
Tomorrow. Razz


Sonam
johans
the idea is good but i think points are useless now.

Example like what happen on my account. My domain name is suspended without knowing the reason and i tried to research the solution of my error. "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."
over the forum

BUT the only solution is to reset my account and NO other person could do reset except for Bondings.

That is why i lost interest in posting now a days because its useless to post; even if i get points earn but site is still NOT working.

Sad [/u]
truespeed
2 and a half years later and still no winner. Smile

Though this could be the winner Wink

deanhills wrote:


So my guess is NEVER. Unless it is a forced event, or major announcement I don't think he is going to make a post again of the casual kind that we have come to like so much.
loveandormoney
Is this game still running?
Marcuzzo
I think he will post on feb 29, 2017 Twisted Evil
Related topics
Imgur contest 50 coins
Selling ad space, 50 Coins for 5 months of advertising
Alone & Many (50+50 coins)
Guess the number of posts [Closed for Now]
Coins and Frih$
Create a thread, Most Views wins (100 coins)
Coins for quality posts at Frihost
The all new imgur contest - 100 coins
Can you read it? (Contest reopened)
Frihost server banned by aol mail because it spams?????
Un-Official Ask Bondings Something Thread
They removed my Bondings Sucks post.
Is n00bie an attention whore??
New Created Accounts
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.