FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there Ad On The Site?: New User

eqfan
Thank you so much for the free web hosting account.
Is there Ad On The Site?
Mark999111
not from what i know

they have their ads of THIS site so they dont need to put them on yours
Kaisonic
Yeah, no ads on the hosted sites. Very generous in my opinion. Thanks guys at FriHost! Very Happy
ocalhoun
Absolutely no AD's!
Check my site if you don't believe it.
The button for it is just below my sig.
zakpak23
Nope, no ads on your free site. I've always wondered, are we allowed to have paid ads on our site? Like using google Adsense? I made lots of money when I hosted a clan game site, it practically paid for the server.
zakpak23
Nope, no ads on your free site. I've always wondered, are we allowed to have paid ads on our site? Like using google Adsense? I made lots of money when I hosted a clan game site, it practically paid for the server.
ocalhoun
zakpak23 wrote:

Wow, thank God for the department of redundancy dapartment!

I figured I'd repeat it yet again.
zakpak23 wrote:
Daniel15
ocalhoun wrote:
zakpak23 wrote:

Wow, thank God for the department of redundancy dapartment!

I figured I'd repeat it yet again.
zakpak23 wrote:

Sometimes, the server has problems, where an error comes up in the browser and says that the post wasn't posted, when it actually is. That's why that guy's post appears twice.

Anyway, to answer eqfan's question, NO ADS are put on hosted websites. And yes, you are allowed your own ads. This has been discussed before

I've -locked- this topic to prevent spam. Eqfan, if you want to unlock this topic, please PM me or another moderator Very Happy