FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox - Clicking another link

Peterssidan
In older versions of Firefox it was possible to click a link and then change your mind and click another link before the first link had loaded. This doesn't work anymore. It always loads the first link that I clicked no matter how much I press another link. I want to know if there is something I can do to get the old behaviour back. Something in about::config?
rx9876
Peterssidan wrote:
In older versions of Firefox it was possible to click a link and then change your mind and click another link before the first link had loaded. This doesn't work anymore. It always loads the first link that I clicked no matter how much I press another link. I want to know if there is something I can do to get the old behaviour back. Something in about::config?

I don't know there is a difference in this behavior.
This operation still works on my Firefox 26.0 Win XP.
I clicked on link A, and clicked on link B, the page was changed to link B.
Peterssidan
Oh, well, maybe they have fixed this in later versions. I'm still using version 17.0.10 (Iceweasel) because that's what comes with Debian.
Josso
I noticed this on win7, the way my internet works seems slightly different it would be cool if someone could explain it. It's faster at blocking things etc, perhaps it's just better hardware