FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)

playfungames
Hi everyone. I wanted to ask how many of you watched this movie - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and what you thought about the movie?

As for me, I liked it very much. I recently got a chance to watch this movie. I thought that it was even better than the first part. The first part was nice as well. I really applaud how well Jennifer Lawrence can act. She makes the movie that much more exciting. I found the movie awesome from the beginning to the end. I liked it so much that, as I was watching the movie, I looked at the position marker of the movie again and again, hoping that it would not end with a cliffhanger ending.

This was the movie that I watched twice. Once by myself and once with friends. My friends thought that the movie was okay. They did not like it like I did. Anyways, I cannot wait for the next two parts to come so that I can finally figure out what is going to happen. I know the books are already out but I prefer movies.
Insanity
I have read the books so I may have a bit of a different perspective. I liked both movies and I think I am excited for the next one to come out. It's a bit different than the first one because the first one is focused on the game, while the second one is not that novel of a concept anymore. The last one is interesting too because it takes a different spin on the whole Hunger Games concept and changes it into what its core theme really is.
tourdedom
I watched the movie (I also read the books) and thought it was awesome Very Happy. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman
Deline
I didn't read the book, but many people said it was really faithful to the story in the book, and I really liked it.

Now I'm reading the third book and I'm curious to see how the new movie will be...
dude_xyx
I haven't watched this one yet. Kinda have too much violence to watch with little kids. Trailer looks pretty good. I guess there will another Hunger game movie in next year or year after.
playfungames
dude_xyx wrote:
I haven't watched this one yet. Kinda have too much violence to watch with little kids. Trailer looks pretty good. I guess there will another Hunger game movie in next year or year after.

I think that they are going to release the next part this year only (2014). I can't wait to see what happens.