FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What cnn doesn't want you to see again

Alvar
Dennis Kucinich:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOksQExX914

coolclay
Wow, no wonder CNN doesn't want people to see it again! I completely forgot what a nut job that guy is. His viewpoints (like most conservative/liberal extremists) would single handedly destroy America, in addition to widening the political, and ideological divide that already exists in our country.

That's the problem with extremists like him, they see no value in working together for the common good (kinda like some individuals in the tea party). I picture him having a my way or the highway type of attitude, I don't think he actually answered a single one of those questions without grandstanding about how great he is.
handfleisch
coolclay wrote:
Wow, no wonder CNN doesn't want people to see it again! I completely forgot what a nut job that guy is. His viewpoints (like most conservative/liberal extremists) would single handedly destroy America, in addition to widening the political, and ideological divide that already exists in our country.

That's the problem with extremists like him, they see no value in working together for the common good (kinda like some individuals in the tea party). I picture him having a my way or the highway type of attitude, I don't think he actually answered a single one of those questions without grandstanding about how great he is.

Kucinich in the video is only an "extremist" in that he was extremely correct on just about every subject. If the USA had listened to voices like his, we wouldn't have had the Iraq war disaster.
StriderVM
Wait, isn't Kucinich a Democrat all the way? So in other people's classifications, he's a liberal. And I agree with a lot of his beliefs. (Or talking points)

But yeah he basically dodged all the questions.
coolclay
The Iraq war is your concern? I am pretty sure we would all be jobless and on welfare if that guy was in charge of anything!

I am all in favor of a more isolationist viewpoint (similar to Ron Paul), but I think we'd have had far greater concerns than the Iraq war with that extremist.

If the fact that he is a regular contributor on The O'Rielly Factor on good 'ole Fox News doesn't tell you he is an extremist I don't know what would.