FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am alone here!

sonam
One minute before this message I am only one user on the forum. I AM ALONE! CAN YOU HEAR ME!

Did anyone notice same situation before? Rolling Eyes

Sonam
cybersa
Yeah,Some times.

On that time,I reply to topics since last visit.
Peterssidan
If you mean no other members it happens almost every day. If you mean not even a single guest visitor that has never happened to me as far as I know.
deanhills
Same here. It's NEVER ever happened that I've been alone here, and I'm here frequently. You should get an award for that Sonam.

On the other hand, that's kind'a worrisome too. We only had a post count of 41 yesterday. Crying or Very sad
truespeed
I have been the lone member online lots of times.
deanhills
Maybe we should have a thread for it. Every time when someone hits the zero guests and members situation, they record it in this thread?
truespeed
deanhills wrote:
Maybe we should have a thread for it. Every time when someone hits the zero guests and members situation, they record it in this thread?

I don't think there has ever been zero guests,there are always close to 100 guests online no matter what time of day or night.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
deanhills wrote:

I don't think there has ever been zero guests,there are always close to 100 guests online no matter what time of day or night.
I think that is what Sonam meant. Zero every one. Just him.

I've seen a lower number of guests over the last few days, maybe in the seventies. But never zero. Now that would definitely be something interesting to behold.
Peterssidan
Bots visit all the time. If guests show zero it must have been right after some server problems.
Gregoric
I am not completely sure how does it work, but aren't the users who use the feature to hide their online status also displayed as guests? That's probable that there are (or at least - is) some users who prefer to not display their online status.

Anyways, the amount of users and posts do not look good, I hope Bondings will notice the decreasing tendency...
Peterssidan
Gregoric wrote:
I am not completely sure how does it work, but aren't the users who use the feature to hide their online status also displayed as guests?

No they are displayed as hidden.
Blaster
Bots still show up as guests therefore you can never have just yourself on a forum. Its pretty much impossible. I have been the only registered user and that has happened quite a few times.
grofet
Usualy i'm online on frihost with some users and a buch of guest. I'm not quite sure are the guest are all real human. Maybe some of them are search engine bot. I personally don't like to online on frihost too long. I have a lot of things to do, so i have to reply some forum topic post to gain points to make sure my hosting account is safe. After have enough point i will take a break for days and let my points decrease under zero. After my point reach under zero i start to post on frihost to get points. I thing there are many poeple like me in frihost.
sonam
Actually I think I am alone without other members. I know here is always guests and boots but they are not part of community.

Quote:

Sorry Dean but I cannot hold this award. Very Happy

Sonam
spinout
Hm, I suppose the frequncy is high for visitors, but yeah I know the feeling.
Josso
I have been the only user online a couple of times but I pretty much see all hours it's possible to see, shifting sleeping patterns and whatnot.

Back in 05/07 I don't think it was doable
deanhills
sonam wrote:
Actually I think I am alone without other members. I know here is always guests and boots but they are not part of community.

Quote:

Sorry Dean but I cannot hold this award. Very Happy

Sonam
Darn! I thought we'd made it into a record or something. lol ...

I'm thinking of an idea for a new contest however. Screenshot of the least number of guests that are online when one is online alone. Should be fun. Very Happy
truespeed
deanhills wrote:

I'm thinking of an idea for a new contest however. Screenshot of the least number of guests that are online when one is online alone. Should be fun. Very Happy

Good idea Dean. Smile
zimmer
sonam wrote:
One minute before this message I am only one user on the forum. I AM ALONE! CAN YOU HEAR ME!

Sonam

I hear you loud and clear.. i am with you.

Your are not alone.
Blaster
truespeed wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Good idea Dean. Smile

This could be easy for me. I'm here alone a lot and at like 0100 hrs in the states everyone is alseep elsewhere.
sonam
zimmer wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

I hear you loud and clear.. i am with you.

Your are not alone.

Tnx Zimmer, I will notice that. Wink

@Dean
Maybe we can create contest where the low number (screen shot) of visitors will earn some rewards in coin. To prevent lot of unnecessary screen shots we can accept only next lover number.

The number of active members can be more important what mean if someone have:
3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests
then next must have
3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests
or
2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests.

I think hidden is not important.

Hope you can create contest and explain better because my knowledge of English is not enough good for sophisticated needs.

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:

Hope you can create contest and explain better because my knowledge of English is not enough good for sophisticated needs.

Sonam
Nothing wrong with your explanation Sonam. So yes, no need for the print screen until the winning number has been selected, and the person then has to claim the prize with the print screen. So we save on the print screens. Or something like that. I'll sit down and think it through.
standready
I have many times been the lone registered/hidden but always plenty of 'guest' bots.
truespeed
My early submission to the contest. Wink

deanhills
truespeed wrote:

Haha .... maybe we could make this thread such a thread. We check back here when we think we've hit the jack pot?

Must say that guest number is VERY low indeed at only 67. Wonder what the significance is of a very low guest number on top of a low post count? As ordinarily we could theorize the post count is low because of BO,X,Y.Z reasons. But if the guest number is low as well, then maybe that shows a seasonal factor as well? Bondings gets just slightly off the hook. Razz

PS: By the way I just checked and you beat me. I am alone too with 89 visitors which seem to be more like it.
Peterssidan
I'm alone! Smile
sonam
Because today is my birthday I will participate with 100 coins for winner. Dancing
I think 28.2. is good date for the end.

Sonam
Pippo90
LOL, no, it has never happened. Maybe you live in a not so popular time zone. Very Happy
sonam
Pippo90 wrote:
LOL, no, it has never happened. Maybe you live in a not so popular time zone. Very Happy

I don't know are EU popular or not. Laughing

Sonam
kaysch
After some search I just realized how I can find out how many users are online.
For the others: click on Forums and go to the bottom of the page.
In my case: I am the only registered user here now, too.
sonam
kaysch wrote:
After some search I just realized how I can find out how many users are online.
For the others: click on Forums and go to the bottom of the page.
In my case: I am the only registered user here now, too.

Nice. Thanks kaysch for explain. It is good for other to know where to see how many users are online.

Welcome in ALONE CLUB Smile

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
Because today is my birthday I will participate with 100 coins for winner. Dancing

Sonam
I completely missed the Birtday part Sonam. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Dancing

AND

I'm alone:

BUT this does not beat Truespeed's number of 67 guests. Looks as though he's the winner so far.

truespeed wrote:

standready
sonam wrote:

Sonam

Well belated Happy Birthday, sonam!
I am never a lone here.
Blaster
currently I have 88 people online and am the only registered user.
deanhills
Ha! Down to 70 ... getting closer to Truespeed's record Very Happy

sonam
Thanks for birthday greetings. Now I am older. d'oh!

After my yelling I never see less then 2 members here?! Very Happy

Sonam
sonam
deanhills wrote:
Ha! Down to 70 ... getting closer to Truespeed's record Very Happy

You are pretty closer. But, Truespeed have 3 visitor less. Wink

Sonam
cybersa
Peterssidan wrote:
If you mean no other members it happens almost every day. If you mean not even a single guest visitor that has never happened to me as far as I know.

Oh,
I didn't saw like that.
Blaster
100 seems to be a magic number for me. A lot of the times I'm here there is 100 people visiting the forums and most of it is guests.
standready
Just me and 92 'guest' at the moment.
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
100 seems to be a magic number for me. A lot of the times I'm here there is 100 people visiting the forums and most of it is guests.
I must say I'm suspicious with the numbers as I've noticed that too. As though they're preprogrammed or something? Razz
Blaster
idk kinda weird if you ask me. Currently I'm sitting here with 71 people 1 being myself.
Peterssidan
Now I'm not alone ... 4 Registered, 3 Hidden and 83 Guests ... but I can't remember having seen 3 hidden users online before. Have people started to hide?
deanhills
I'm alone with 110 guests. Wonder where they are?
sonam
Now I am not alone! Very happy, very happy.

5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests Applause

Sonam
Blaster
I got 2 Registered 0 hidden and 104 guests currently. Keep the members coming by
truespeed
One for the highest number of guests while alone as a member.

deanhills
Me alone with 133 guests. Nice large number. And just noticed we have a new member who registered with the name of pixelbutts! Very Happy
sysna
Me now with 112 guests, seems it is quite now Sad
Blaster
Before frihost crashed earlier it was just me and 10 guests here. Was about to post when it decided to crash on me.
deanhills
I've found myself being logged out frequently over the last two days, so something has to be up with Server 2. Probably needs some maintenance and tender loving care from Bondings.
Blaster
deanhills wrote:
I've found myself being logged out frequently over the last two days, so something has to be up with Server 2. Probably needs some maintenance and tender loving care from Bondings.

I was a bit afraid this morning when frihost wasn't around I'm not gonna lie.
markharris
well me too the same story...
deanhills
Alone with 131 guests.

So far so good, think there's an improvement as not logged out yet.
Blaster
Alone with 94 guests.
deanhills
With Watersoul and 101 guests .... I like how these numbers rhyme ... Razz
watersoul
Just 5 minutes ago...
codegeek
Mine says 2 registered, 1 hidden and some guests. I wonder what the hidden means. Laughing

Been away for a while, so my points have decreased quite a lot. I've only made a couple of blog posts in the last month or so. Hoping to be post more in the days to come.
sonam
WOW, watersoul is now on the first place with 1 registered and 61 guest. It is interesting the time is not the 3 AM then the quarter to seven PM. Shocked

Sonam
deanhills
Me, Standready and 76 guests
AtifJamalAnsari
deanhills wrote:
Me, Standready and 76 guests

I guess we are now 3..
deanhills
Alone and 76 guests ....
Blaster
1 and 73 now.
deanhills
Me alone and 60 guests .... Dancing

Blaster
I'm here with another person and 111 guests.
sonam
deanhills wrote:

Ha, just one less then watersoul. Great... Very Happy

Sonam
deanhills
[quote="sonam"]
deanhills wrote:

Ha, just one less then watersoul. Great... Very Happy

Sonam
That was a total fluke. I wasn't really focused on it, and then when I checked through the General Chat Forum headings was reminded to look. Never expected it. Very Happy
ProfessorY91
I'll be the first to admit that I haven't visited as often as I should have. I've been wondering about the traffic stats for this site, since it's been established, and how it has grown and shrunk over the years. Search engine rankings for "free web hosting" (admittedly how I found this place) might also be interesting to look at.
watersoul
sonam wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Ha, just one less then watersoul.

Haha thought I was gonna last longer in pole position...I'll be back! Razz
deanhills
Right. And good chance that someone will soon land at 59. Beginning to get interesting though as I haven't quite seen low numbers like that before that I'm aware off, except for abnormal times when we've just been down or something.
Aredon
To be honest some of it has to do with how busy life has become for a lot of us. It can be really challenging to find time in the day to post.
AtifJamalAnsari
yep, but besides all we manage to post.. Wink
deanhills
AtifJamalAnsari wrote:
yep, but besides all we manage to post.. Wink
I like the way you say that Atif. Just a matter of how we choose to spend the little time we have. If we do spend time to post at Frihost doesn't necessarily mean we have lots of time available. Just we make Frihost a priority. For example, I'm going to be on leave for two weeks and am already planning how I will have access to computers in order to do my posting. Not because I feel it is expected or I feel I have to. Frihost is a priority for me.
standready
It is crowded right now. Myself and another member plus 109 quest.
Blaster
Me and the ghost of frihost are currently lurking
deanhills
I find it quite crowded here too. And those guests do feel like a multitude of ghosts indeed. Me, Spaceinvader and 121 guests
sonam
In last time I am always see more then hundred guests. Smile

Sonam
deanhills
Right. Like now - me and 111 guests. Wonder where all of them are?
standready
Alright, what I want to know is who is 'hidden' in here with me and my 88 quest? Identify yourself! Bondings is that you? laugh
Blaster
Me 1 other user and 78 guests... A few people are hidden which I don't understand unless you are a mod or admin... I know from my admin days elsewhere it was a good idea to stay hidden if not you would get like 100 pms asking questions
kaysch
Wow, 5 registered users and 72 guests.

I wonder what all those guests are doing here right now. After all, I do not think that our discussions about how many people are online, why some of them are hidden and what the guests are doing here are of utmost importance or interest to non-members.
deanhills
kaysch wrote:
Wow, 5 registered users and 72 guests.

I wonder what all those guests are doing here right now. After all, I do not think that our discussions about how many people are online, why some of them are hidden and what the guests are doing here are of utmost importance or interest to non-members.
Seldom I've seen a record of that many registered users against such a small number of guests. Definitely a unique shot! Cool
GuidanceReader
Could the guests just be members who haven't logged in yet? :/
Blaster
3 users and 112 guests... 1 user being a moderator
sonam
GuidanceReader wrote:

Maybe. Rolling Eyes We don't know.

Sonam
deanhills
GuidanceReader wrote:
Good point. Haven't thought about it that way. And then they decided not to log in? Razz
Blaster
2 members 116 guests... We are all guests here at some point
rjraaz
3 members and 109 guests....
deanhills
alone with 122 guests
Blaster
3 members 1 being a mod and 79 guests
rjraaz
I am alone with 93 guests.. Wink
standready
Just me and 89 guest. He said yelling loudly to hear the echo through the empty halls.
deanhills
Alone and 89 guests
sonam
deanhills wrote:
Alone and 89 guests

The best score is still yours alone and 60 guests. Wink Only six days more and I have feeling you will win 100 coins.

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Alone and 89 guests

The best score is still yours alone and 60 guests. Wink Only six days more and I have feeling you will win 100 coins.

Sonam
Haha .... looks as though I'm well on my way to becoming a Frihost coin millionnaire. Very Happy
rjraaz
2 Registered Member with 81 guests.
deanhills
Me and Ankhanu and 80 guests ...
Blaster
Me and 93 guests
sonam
Me and 85. Far away from deanhills. Smile

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
Me and 85. Far away from deanhills. Smile

Sonam
Haha .... this time round .... me and 102 guests Very Happy
Blaster
Me and 97 guests... This is sad I want people to be on when I am here
moncong
are we came here for forum community or just having domain? Shocked
Peterssidan
moncong wrote:
are we came here for forum community or just having domain? Shocked

Are you implying this thread contains mostly useless posts? I guess you are right. I will only post if I see a new record low.
Blaster
It does take away a little but it does help bost post count a little bit. 1-97
rjraaz
I am alone with 110 guests. Crying or Very sad
Blaster
4 members and 95 guests... is that a new recent high?
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
4 members and 95 guests... is that a new recent high?
Like the 4 members part. That's the most i've seen in a VERY long time.

I'm alone with 111 guests.
sonam
Ok, the winner for last month are deanhills. Congratulation! Dancing

Coins will be sanded in few minutes.

And for all of you what is posted your images and results (and for all others, too) here is new contest.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-158322.html#1174187

If I am forgot something or need grammar correction in new contest please correct me there.

Sonam
Aredon
It may also have something to do with people browsing instead of posting. I know I often lurk and don't really bother to log in if I'm not going to post. Also sometimes the "keep me logged in" stops working.
sonam
Aredon wrote:
It may also have something to do with people browsing instead of posting. I know I often lurk and don't really bother to log in if I'm not going to post. Also sometimes the "keep me logged in" stops working.

This is reason why I am post this thread and on the end create new contest. Wink

Maybe this is just psychological moment but I think if someone are log in then he/she will easier start to reply. If he/she are browsing log out then maybe will thing "I can post it something. Oh I need to log in. Who cares, I will come back next time." Smile

Sonam
jamesparker
It happens some time Sad
BigGeek
Again I'm back on frihost again posting to keep my points above 0 and maintain my website. Still have not had a lot of time to work on it, but I am grateful for the free hosting and how long I have been allowed to maintain it.

I do feel like a dying breed though because as I post this I am the only registered user on the site with 83 guests. This is such a change from years ago when the number of registered users was typically over 50 every time I logged in, and the forums seemed to be buzzing with activity. These days that is not so, as typically when I log in I'm the only registered user maybe one or two other folks on here posting.

Oh well, things change, and life moves on!! I am glad that frihost is still around and still hosts my site and that I still get to come here and post and share!!!

Thanks Frihost Cool
deanhills
This alone thread does seem to be extra meaningful these days. Would give my eye teeth to know exactly in what spot of the world Bondings is right now. I don't think he is in Belgium.
standready
deanhills wrote:
what spot of the world Bondings is right now.

New game: "Where in the world is Bondings?" Only problem is how are we going to find out?
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
what spot of the world Bondings is right now.

New game: "Where in the world is Bondings?" Only problem is how are we going to find out?
True. Will be fun figuring it out however, and then we can only ask him. And see what happens. OK, I'll start a new game.
sysna
i'm alone here with 72 guests Very Happy
standready
1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

I guess server being down rebooted our guests?
sysna
Alone here :
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

It is amazing i always see number of guests around 70 to 75 Very Happy
Bockman
It is amazing that no one notices there are online users posting at those times and not shown in the forum index Wink

Be Well Cool
william
^Well this is a pleasant surprise. Very Happy Guess the shadows are stronger in number than I thought.
sonam
Ooooo, where time are gone? The last month and more I haven't time to visit and post in forum. Ha, some others are now alone here. Hope I will come back soon with new energy for posting. Smile

Code:
It is amazing that no one notices there are online users posting at those times and not shown in the forum index

Ha, interesting. I guess they are hidden behind proxies. But why? This is just one friendly (in most situation) forum.

Sonam
sysna
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

So still alone Smile , i have barely seen anyone except me these days in the forum at the time i have been online.
standready
Just me and my hidden shadow and 66 guests!
deanhills
Me, Badai and 65 guests Razz
chasbeen
Never feel alone! Well at least for the next 5 weeks!
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-159273.html
World Cup Sweepstake on Frihosts needs another 6 recruits!
Join the wise, brave and unlonely!
spinout
Hm, well this aloneness is what it is. I suppose the time difference also contributes to the partness.
Extreme-Codes
lol you can never be alone on a forum like this Wink
Aredon
Extreme-Codes wrote:
Only slightly true, there are many lurkers. Smile
sonam
Quote:

Maybe I am slightly attached for the past when I can find lot of different topic and when I can see more active members. Join and post answers is more interesting in forum where are more participants. When I am only active member in forums then I feel lonely.

In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

Sonam
deanhills
This is a good thread to revive Sonam Cool

Guess i'm alone with 104 guests. Wonder how many of them are bots? Think
Quote:
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests
Most users ever online was 1955 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm
Registered Users: deanhills
mistertoya
How can u feel alone with 6 billion ppl live here?
sonam
mistertoya wrote:
How can u feel alone with 6 billion ppl live here?

I am not alone in my life. Wink I would like to exchange experience in this forums. Because I am little bit selective and I need more topic to find where are I will post. Think

Sonam
sonam
deanhills wrote:
This is a good thread to revive Sonam Cool

Guess i'm alone with 104 guests. Wonder how many of them are bots? Think
Quote:
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests
Most users ever online was 1955 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm
Registered Users: deanhills

Plenty! This is one old forum and I think there are lot of boots what grab content from here.

Sonam
deanhills
Does "hiding" count? I'm alone with one other person hiding (am hoping it's Bondings - but I guess that is wishful thinking Razz )

and 93 guests.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
Does "hiding" count? I'm alone with one other person hiding (am hoping it's Bondings - but I guess that is wishful thinking Razz )

and 93 guests.

I am pretty sure this is only your wish. Smile

Because any post here long time ago don't get any feedback from Bondings I think it is time to pray God for catch and bring him back. But I don't know are God of peoples also God of aliens?! Confused

Sonam
deanhills
True Sonam. For all we know he's gone on a year's study somewhere in the US, or Japan, or England. Anything is possible.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
True Sonam. For all we know he's gone on a year's study somewhere in the US, or Japan, or England. Anything is possible.

Lost in the world. We need to find him as soon as possible.

Sonam
deanhills
That's a good one Sonam. Well done!

Talking about alone. Was crowded when I arrived. Three people including me. Razz

When I just checked however, me alone again.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
That's a good one Sonam. Well done!

Talking about alone. Was crowded when I arrived. Three people including me. Razz

When I just checked however, me alone again.

In many times I am coming and just check are someone answer on my previous posts. Then just looks around are there something new interesting for me and then close forum. In lot of time this is few minutes if I don't reply on some topic. Sad

There are lot of other things what I must to do in one day. If I didn't find nothing interesting then I live. I think the same is with other members. Shocked

Sonam
loveandormoney
sonam wrote:

Sonam

No.
Sorry
There are a lot of friendlly users here.
So maybe You come back during the evening time.
sonam
loveandormoney wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

No.
Sorry

During the evening. Hmmm, maybe. I will try. Wink

Evening in EU or in USA? Rolling Eyes

Sonam
loveandormoney
sonam wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

No.
Sorry

During the evening. Hmmm, maybe. I will try. Wink

Evening in EU or in USA? Rolling Eyes

Sonam

Go the easy way.

Tell the community
what time
what day
You are available.

But here You can answer 24/7.

Regards
have a happy sunday all with Your parents and friends.