FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trivium

Mark999111
anyone like?

there coming to belfast in march, should be quality!! Smile
SunburnedCactus
When I saw them live they were really sloppy. Sounded much worse than the recording. Maybe they've improved since.
Mark999111
nooo dont tell me that!!
fecundity
i want to see em live, probably will go in march sometime

ive seen a video of them off their site and they didnt look too sloppy live, but then that might be more recent or something
shr3dd
I've seen them live on a very small stage, awesome show. Not too sloppy, solos sounded great. I even met Corey. Trivium is incredible.
H3LL5P4WN
I saw them on Ozzfest this past summer. Sadly, they opened it and I missed the first few songs. They sounded great, though.

I'll get to see them again in December, when they come to Philladelphia with Children of Bodom and Amon Amarth.
Freezon
I think they are an amazing band. I, unfortunatly, have never seen them live. I do have their latest album, Ascendancy, and their older album, Ember To Inferno. I personally like Ascendancy better, but don't get me wrong, Ember to Inferno has some really great songs, such as Falling To Grey and Pillar of Serpents. What is your opinion on their albums? Please respond.
ahmetfaruk
When I saw them live they were really sloppy
H3LL5P4WN
I think they're pretty good. They aren't the heaviest band out there, but they aren't quiet mallcore either. Hopefully they don't do what Avenged Sevenfold just did, and completely sell out. Well, more like completely forget how to sing.
Hippie
Just saw Trivium a month ago or so. They put on a pretty good show. Didn't play my favorite song.....but whatever. Lead Singer has creepy eyes.....