FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

crying

kyawhlaingark
Why people cry?
people must be cry that he has eyes[img][/img]

MODERATOR - Moved to an appropriate forum; this clearly has nothing to do with FriHost Support.
I suggest you take a read through The Forum Rules.
-Ankhanu
grofet
Poeple cry because they have heart. I think someone with no eye balls is capable to cry with tears. Blind people also can crying with tears on the eyes. Baby and little kids are crying so much on many situations. Adult people cry because of feeling sad, happy, hurt, and many more. Sometimes crying is good for someone's health.
spamus
Hi, it's my first post here, so if I've done something wrong, sorry for that.

I think it's crazy when people think that someone's a sissy or that they're making a scene if they see someone crying. I've heard that all too often and it's so upsetting hearing about these types of stories everywhere. If only people would actually care about how people felt instead of just brushing them aside, at a time when they're vulnerable and already down. Even thinking about it sometimes makes me want to cry! Crying or Very sad
bukaida
Persons cry due to uncontrolled emotion (sorrow, joy, pain etc). Crying gives relief to one's soul. Tears are good for eyes ( Obviously that is not an excuse to make someone cry Very Happy ). It is heard that some animals which can sense attachment, have feelings , also cry.
Peterssidan
Small children often cry on purpose, or at least don't do anything to stop the crying from coming because that is a very good way to get what they want. As we grow up we learn not to cry but in some situations it's not possible to control. Don't think people cries because they decided to do so. Maybe they do all they can not to cry but their body does it anyway.
sonam
There are lot of purpose for crying. Sometimes this is our emotions (pain, happiness, etc.), sometimes some outstanding irritation (onion).

Quote:
Question: Why Do Onions Make You Cry?
Answer: Unless you've avoided cooking, you've probably cut up an onion and experienced the burning and tearing you get from the vapors. When you cut an onion, you break cells, releasing their contents. Amino acid sulfoxides form sulfenic acids. Enzymes that were kept separate now are free to mix with the sulfenic acids to produce propanethiol S-oxide, a volatile sulfur compound that wafts upward toward your eyes. This gas reacts with the water in your tears to form sulfuric acid. The sulfuric acid burns, stimulating your eyes to release more tears to wash the irritant away.

Sonam
Peterssidan
sonam wrote:
There are lot of purpose for crying. Sometimes this is our emotions (pain, happiness, etc.), sometimes some outstanding irritation (onion).

Maybe it's just me but I would not count tears produced in response to irritation as crying because it's just tears. It doesn't do all the other things that emotional crying do (facial expression, hard to speak, etc.).
sonam
Peterssidan wrote:
sonam wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I would not count tears produced in response to irritation as crying because it's just tears. It doesn't do all the other things that emotional crying do (facial expression, hard to speak, etc.).

Agree 100% with you. But we (in my country) call this irritation crying. Wink

Sonam
spinout
Hm, crying and frihost support... HAHA even I got that logic! that was superfunny actually!