FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody knows new business?

zimmer
I am looking for a good business this year and i am looking and searching what would be the good business that can generate income everyday so that i could leave here in earth luxuriously?

Luxuriously, sounds very social claimer but that's the goal. Lets enjoy the world of material things since we are living in a material world.

If others can do it. why we could not do it right? I know there are barrier that we need to break and that is what i am looking for right now.
standready
Really depends on what skills you have and resources you have available or access to. Also depends maybe upon where you live as well (example: snow removal service in the desert probably won't work very well)
BrightSparx
I once stared a business that made ashtrays for motorbikes, didn't really take off.
mikeperhem1
Which business you want to start it depends upon your interest and your skills.
jacobholtz40
It depends on what skills you have and resources you have available. If you want to start new business then i will suggest you to start real estate business. If you have money.