FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your most bizarre "religious" moment?

spinout
Please add your religious moments below, no matter how strange they are.

This morning (in total blackness with just a long string of car lights towards me) I was on the highway and I got the sense there was an energy field (enormous) that we drow in. Always bizarre to get that feeling.
redhakaw
spinout wrote:
Please add your religious moments below, no matter how strange they are.

This morning (in total blackness with just a long string of car lights towards me) I was on the highway and I got the sense there was an energy field (enormous) that we drow in. Always bizarre to get that feeling.

so what's religious in that?

IMHO, religiosity and randomity/ness are mutually exclusive, why?

because a religion is something you do routinely
spinout
We are a religious people without routines, the Swedes. We have our state church that no one visits. Always empty. Well, the funerals are perhaps "mandatory" but we can choose.
Pippo90
Never had any religious experience, but it's likely that they happened and I didn't notice them. Cool
nickfyoung
Talking about energy fields. I remember once waking up on the floor of a church with a blue sparkling electricity moving around and around the circumference of my body. Pretty weird, especially as I couldn't move being 'glued' to the floor.
spinout
Once at a gasstation I was the "auras" of the people there. Or not just auras but more the "souls" since the bodies wasn't present. And that was for some seconds just.
I have tried to look for auras but I am not sure if it is. It could be more like a bad focusing actually. I have tried the methods of the youtube films about it but, I don't know, I can't tell if I see it...