FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Time Travel Movies!

nelson
I am a tourist and and have great passion to travel around the beautiful attraction in the world. Time travel movies always attract me because these are very informative about world attractions. My favorite time travel movies are:
Time Bandits
A Good Year
Roman holiday
Disney's "The Kid"
Seven Year in Tibet
Kate & Leopold and The Time Traveler's Wife
playfungames
I too like to watch time travel movies. Here are three of those that I enjoyed:
1) The Time Travellers Wife
2) Hot Tub Time Machine
3) About Time

I know that back to the future is kind of a big hit when it comes to time travel movies. However, I have not watched the movies from the back to the future series. Crying or Very sad
codersfriend
How about we go for classic movies:

-Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - lots of time travels through history
-Back to the Future I, II, and III - travel back in time to change the future
-Doctor Who (1996) - another adventure of the time travelling hero The Doctor
johans
back in the future is very nice.. I have seen it and still futuristic effects and what i like is there car!!
Insanity
Bill and Ted is hilarious because it's Keanu Reeves but you can barely recognize him because he's so damn young. It's still interesting beacuse you can learn a lot about history while you're at it! so great.
Blummer
Try Groundhog Day. A really exciting one from 90s. There is also Time After Time (1979).

Quote:
It's 1893 London. Futurist H.G. Wells believes that the future holds a Utopian society. He also believes in time travel. He has just built a time machine which he is displaying to a group of skeptical friends, including surgeon Dr. John Leslie Stevenson. Unbeknown to Wells or anyone else among that circle, Stevenson is better known to the public as Jack the Ripper. Just as the police are about to capture Stevenson, he uses the time machine to escape, with Wells being the only one who knows what happened to him. Not telling anyone except his trusting housekeeper, Wells follows Stevenson in order to capture and bring him back to face justice. Where Stevenson has gone is 1979 San Francisco. There, Wells is dismayed to find that the future is not Utopia as he had predicted. But Wells is also picked up by a young woman named Amy Robbins. As Wells and Amy search for Stevenson, Stevenson conversely is after Wells to obtain the master key to the time machine. As Stevenson continues his murderous ways, he will stop at nothing to achieve his desires, which places Amy in danger.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080025/
Insanity
I want to second Bill and T ed's Excellent Adventure. I saw it a few years back and I think it was the most hilarious movie I have ever seen with Keanu Reeves.
Blaster
You gotta get that delorean up to exactly 88 mph!

Back to the Future is probably one of my favorite time travel movies there is. All 3 of them that is. They are usually best watched all three in one sitting too I might add. Interesting to see also how people back in the 80's viewed what is our current day and what is now our current day.
sudipbanerjee
I want to go in past. There were so many good moments.
Marcuzzo
Back to the Future were my favorite movies when I was a child.

I loved the part where Doc Brown goes nuts after hearing his 1983 counterpart say that the nuclear reaction is needed to feed the 1.21 GW to the flux capacitor Very Happy
Josso
Primer (2004)
Pippo90
"Looper" is probably the best recent time travel movie.

But, if you are passionate about this genre, you cannot miss "Primer", the most "scientific" film about time travel. I wasn't able to understand anything at first, but thanks to the Internet I finally grasped something of its plot. It is not really a good movie (at least, I didn't enjoy watching it), but you should really watch it if you are a nerd of time travel. Wink
oliviafoster01
A good year and Time machine these are the best movies accordin to me which we can see during travelling
jackbreat
Time machine is great movie.
jackbreat
Yes,I want to go to my passed life.where i left very interesting movement.
mikeperhem1
I like to watch time travel movies. Here are two of those that I enjoyed:
1) About Time
2) Hot Tub Time Machine
dude_xyx
Back to the Future used to very popular but now it's slowly becoming a forgotten movie.
RosenCruz
dude_xyx wrote:
Back to the Future used to very popular but now it's slowly becoming a forgotten movie.

Come on that's an all time classic. Will never be forgotten Cool
codersfriend
Is X-men: Days of the Future past the most recent time travel movie? Well it involves wolverine going to the past..
amagard
The series "Back To The Future" would be my favorite time travel movies so far, especially because it comes with a lot of humor. But also unforgettable: The "Time Machine", especially the original one from 1960.
Do you remember the TV show "Time Tunnel" from the 60th last century ? I watched it as a young kid and remember that I liked it.
I also want to mention again part IV of the new Star Trek film series: "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home".

I wonder why "Seven Years in Tibet" would count as a time travel movie. This is the story of Heinrich Harrer and his experiences in Tibet between 1944 and 1951 during World War II, when he met the 14th Dalai Lama in the holy city of Lhasa. ( see: Wikipedia )
sudipbanerjee
I don't remember the name of the movie. Two young boys came in Girl's hostel of past days with the help of a time machine. Its was English sex comedy.