FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New developer looking for a good comunity

Zarzelius
Hi all.To start i guess ill tell you that ive been building websites for some time, only in html and CSS.
Recently i've been looking into Joomla! , php, ASP (im a c# programmer as well) to give my websites a more stylish and competent look.
So that is how now im looking for both a good comunity and a hosting service, which i hope ive found both here.Thanx for reading, and i guess ill cyall around ^^
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Zarzelius! Looking forward to your posts in the IT section of our Forums. Particularly your experiences with Joomla. Very Happy
zacky
Hi there Zarzelius, you are very much welcome. Please share any thoughts or ideas you have in your field. Cheers!
dxverm
Hello Zarzelius! Welcome to Frihost! I was looking for exactly the same thing and I believe I have found it here at Frihost, another site I can recommend is Gigalicous, it is the same concept as this website, post for free hosting. I have accounts at both and enjoy both communities. I am a HTML/CSS web designer as well and am getting into using Wordpress rather than Joomla and am currently going to school for Computer Programming. If you need any assistance please feel free to ask!