FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

free online

ddfreaks
on this site you'll find a lot of online tols to buid your website: http://www.leejoo.nl this site is dutch but really usefull.
lucifertje
i know the site. It is very good for beginners but when you're a little more advanced i wouldn't recommend it
ddfreaks
it is still easy if you forgot something.
coolayush
thanks useful site.
carriage_return
edit: I double posted (although I think it was the system's fault).

carriage_return
carriage_return
Well, I reckon the site seems useful, so far I see there are images, buttons, tools, javascripts and applets among the great deal of tips and assorted items. The problem is, of course, the language (at least for me). However, I'd reccomend you don't get easily scared or frustrated by the language, because with a little investment and creative effort you will be able to navigate quite a few of the sections and gather a bit of freebies for your site.

Of course, don't expect to be getting into the Tips and Tricks section and be enlightened if you're a total foreigner to the language, although that's so obvious that it shouldn't be noted. Even with that limitations (if we agree, which we don't have to, that most people on the forum are mainly English natives -I'm not by the way-) it seems like a nice useful site.

Many thanks for the link ;)

carriage_return