FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Introduce to a girl in public vehicles?

codersfriend
Suppose you are commuting on a public vehicle like a bus or a train, and you saw an attractive girl. How would you introduce to her?
loveandormoney
Make her laugh.

Why?
Most easy.
No danger.
Good for shy people.

And no problem when she is married.

No blame.

And fun for both.
DesquisiadoMoral
In a bus or train.. I don't think so. many girls can have suspicious think you're an strange and they don't have confidence to start a conversation except if you've some things in common (like you're an student of my university)...

Some people are shy and don't want to make an conversation and some people get bored and would you want start an conversation...

But you can practice an technique finding an direction.
Hello Miss, could you help me to find this direction? try to keep in the conversacion some minutes... and after try to speak on a polite way. (girls love this)
Lady excuse me of abusing your confidence I'm really grateful for that, sorry if I bother you. I'm pleasant to help you anything you need. this is my (cell number, facebook account) I would like to invite you to eat something....
markharris
Hello, Can i share a seat with you.... Cool
zacky
I don't have specific advice my friend especially I know you are from PH too and mostly girls are too conservative having this defense mode every time now and then unless you have this $$$ and good looking - No offense.

Anyway maybe you need to start watching video below. Enjoy and Cheers!

How to get girls and kiss you!

Pick up lines on Valentines day!

Magic Kissing Card Trick

and lastly this:

Happy watching again and hopefully everybody likes it!
loveandormoney
PLEASE
STOP
hurting women.

Quote:

girls are too conservative having this defense mode every t

Salamat po.
Blaster
Sit near them and start up a conversation. One thing with technology that we fail to do anymore as a society. Like someone else said start with a joke or even something as simple as can I sit here and ask them where they are traveling too.
loveandormoney
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:
In a bus or train.. I don't think so. many girls can have suspicious think you're an strange and they don't have confidence to start a conversation except if you've some things in common (like you're an student of my university)...

Some people are shy and don't want to make an conversation and some people get bored and would you want start an conversation...

But you can practice an technique finding an direction.
Hello Miss, could you help me to find this direction? try to keep in the conversacion some minutes... and after try to speak on a polite way. (girls love this)
Lady excuse me of abusing your confidence I'm really grateful for that, sorry if I bother you. I'm pleasant to help you anything you need. this is my (cell number, facebook account) I would like to invite you to eat something....

Quote:

many girls can have suspicious think

YES
Sure

They think the men play only a show like written here in the thread.