FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Restore my old account

mqmpakistani
Hallo,

My domain was: http://www.mqmpakistani.frihost.org/

Couple of months ago, I got a virus in my account and thus my account was suspended.

I redesigned the site, but I was unable to get my website restored due to some reasons (admins were little busy at that time).

Now I once again want to become active.

But in the mean time I have a lot of minus points (-216 points).

Still I want to request to please restore my site. I don't know how to come over so many minus points. I will start posting once again, but -216 points are a lot of work.

Please help.
sonam
Quote:
I don't know how to come over so many minus points.

In forum account you have "Points reset requests" and just send one request. You will get new start from zero. Smile

Sonam
mqmpakistani
Thanks a lot Sonam.

It seems one has to do start the posting before sending the request.
sonam
mqmpakistani wrote:
Thanks a lot Sonam.

It seems one has to do start the posting before sending the request.

Actually I don't know because never us it. Smile

Sonam
cybersa
mqmpakistani wrote:
Hallo,

Couple of months ago, I got a virus in my account and thus my account was suspended.

I redesigned the site, but I was unable to get my website restored due to some reasons (admins were little busy at that time).

Still I want to request to please restore my site. I don't know how to come over so many minus points. I will start posting once again, but -216 points are a lot of work.

Please help.

I think your account was suspended due to over usage of Bandwidth.
mqmpakistani
cybersa wrote:
mqmpakistani wrote:
Hallo,

Please help.

I think your account was suspended due to over usage of Bandwidth.

Yes, and Bonding (Admin) told me that my Joomla based website got a virus which was causing bandwidth problem.

I removed the old joomla, and made the website from scratch.
mqmpakistani
Ahhh ... waiting!!!!

I am thankful to my wife. She is always late and I am always waiting for her. She goes for shopping and I am with her and waiting every minute that shopping is over now. But usually it take couple of hours before she is finished with shopping. Laughing
mqmpakistani
I am still waiting patiently.
Blaster
You may be waiting a while. Bondings hasn't showed his face here for quite some time.
sonam
Maybe you can try to PM to some moderator. They have better overview where is Bondings in this moment. Smile

Sonam
Peterssidan
You are not asking for your files back, are you? You just want to be able to use your account again?
Blaster
sonam wrote:
Maybe you can try to PM to some moderator. They have better overview where is Bondings in this moment. Smile

Sonam

This is incorrect. They do not currently know where he is.
sonam
Blaster wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

Ah, my English. Embarassed They don't know where he is but maybe they can see him in moderator area. Wink

Sonam
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

As far as I know the staff know where to get hold of him and he is available to them. However he doesn't seem to have time available to be present in the Forum. Which of course makes it tricky when he is the only who can unsuspend suspended accounts.

I'd keep trying however. And follow Sonam's advice. Write to a member of staff like Ankhanu, Bikerman, and Vanilla who are active Mods, maybe also Mathiaus (Account Creator) and tidruG (Admin) who may be accessing their PMs on a regular basis and have a way of communicating with Bondings. The possibility of Bondings responding is remote, but never impossible.
mqmpakistani
Peterssidan wrote:
You are not asking for your files back, are you? You just want to be able to use your account again?

Yes.

I only want to have my account back as I have made the whole site from scratch, but since then my site has not been restored despite about 50 times request.
mqmpakistani
Thanks a lot for your advises.

I have already written to other mods, but they simply told me they could not help me.

The real man is tidruG (Admin) and he did responded twice, and wanted to restore it but told me he will do it next week as he has no time. After that promise, he didn't responded any more.
sonam
mqmpakistani wrote:
Thanks a lot for your advises.

I have already written to other mods, but they simply told me they could not help me.

The real man is tidruG (Admin) and he did responded twice, and wanted to restore it but told me he will do it next week as he has no time. After that promise, he didn't responded any more.

Now, only what you can do is waiting. Smile

Sonam
deanhills
mqmpakistani wrote:
That is wonderful news mqm. If tidruG said he is going to help you he definitely will. You're in excellent hands now. Cool
mqmpakistani
deanhills wrote:
mqmpakistani wrote:
That is wonderful news mqm. If tidruG said he is going to help you he definitely will. You're in excellent hands now. Cool

Unfortunately, he promised me this restoration about 6-7 months back.

Now what else could I say.
Blaster
You could always try pming him again.
mqmpakistani
Blaster wrote:

There are already dozen of pms which have not been replied. I also don't want to disturb him again and again.
RoylanM
Bondings and other staff probably are busy or going through some stuff. I don't expect to see them around here anytime soon, they usual are very active in the summer.
Blaster
mqmpakistani wrote:
Blaster wrote:

There are already dozen of pms which have not been replied. I also don't want to disturb him again and again.

Well in that case good idea. Don't want to piss anyone off.
mqmpakistani
I could not wait any more.... please reply.
mqmpakistani
Ah... it seems I have been heard Smile

More details coming soon...