FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man versus Food

deanhills
Last night after clicking to find something to watch, landed with Man versus Food. Found myself enjoying it. Any one else watched the shows? I just like it when someone loves his food like this. Any way, made me think of Blaster when the guy covered Philly pork sandwich to rival the Philly cheese steak sandwich at the Philadelphia Reading Terminal Market. Just think of the ingredients - succulent and juicy pork, sharp provolone cheese and sauteed broccoli raw ... instant heart attack .... Razz

zacky
Oh my goodness!!!

I never imagine it will make me hungry even I just ate few minutes ago. I really love meat foods especially the one their eating..

I only heard this from one of my office mate and always forgot to search.

Thanks Deanhills. Now I have another channel I need to watch weekly. Cheers!
watersoul
I watch it if there is nothing else on TV, there are usually re-runs continuously on one particular channel.
It is easy watching and quite funny, especially the timed eating challenges, although I can understand why the US has major obesity issues with such massive greasy servings of food being so apparently commonplace in their diners.