FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am in Jealous

johans
I meet a friend last month they are in relationship. They are boyfriend and girlfriend (very sweet when i saw them). The girl is working on my area and his boyfriend is also working but in different area.

At first, I get attracted to the girl already but i know she has boyfriend. She is new in the location and she found job. We have constant communications such as hi and hello conversation. To make it short story, we become close friend.

But since i first meet the girl; I wanted to know here more and i wanted to be his boyfriend in the future. Time is so fast, we got mutual feelings, In short we make love.

At first, i am not jealous when his boyfriend call or text her.. as time goes by, his boyfriend visit our area and get some 1 month vacation but then we still meet in her working place share our story our love and honestly, i love her and give my heart with the girls.

However, I always saw here getting communications with his boyfriend even we sleep together... but then she explained to me that i should get another girl because she dont want me to get hurt in the future.. of course i just neglect her advice since i truly madly inlove with her.

On night, we sleep together and talk the past with his boyfriend and experience. I just notice that she is upset when his boyfriend dont reply on there text communications. I just wonder if i will not reply does she act also like the way she was so upset with her boyfriend waiting to text or response there constant communication?

As of the moment, i dont know what to do... Is it my mistake that i enter this kind of relationship?
codersfriend
johans wrote:

But since i first meet the girl; I wanted to know here more and i wanted to be his boyfriend in the future. Time is so fast, we got mutual feelings, In short we make love.

On night, we sleep together and talk the past with his boyfriend and experience. I just notice that she is upset when his boyfriend dont reply on there text communications. I just wonder if i will not reply does she act also like the way she was so upset with her boyfriend waiting to text or response there constant communication?

As of the moment, i dont know what to do... Is it my mistake that i enter this kind of relationship?

Just to clarify your story but did you just mean you were having a sexual relationship with a girl who isn't your girlfriend and happens to have a boyfriend? You mentioned something about making love and sleeping together
codersfriend
Hey I think this is the same with your other post.
--> http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-156974.html
can't you just post it there
loveandormoney
johans wrote:
I meet a friend last month they are in relationship. They are boyfriend and girlfriend (very sweet when i saw them). The girl is working on my area and his boyfriend is also working but in different area.

At first, I get attracted to the girl already but i know she has boyfriend. She is new in the location and she found job. We have constant communications such as hi and hello conversation. To make it short story, we become close friend.

At first, i am not jealous when his boyfriend call or text her.. as time goes by, his boyfriend visit our area and get some 1 month vacation but then we still meet in her working place share our story our love and honestly, i love her and give my heart with the girls.

However, I always saw here getting communications with his boyfriend even we sleep together... but then she explained to me that i should get another girl because she dont want me to get hurt in the future.. of course i just neglect her advice since i truly madly inlove with her.

You play with humans.

If You want to continue doing this
You will have a lot of trouble.
DesquisiadoMoral
Think man Shocked Just like the girl did it with her boyfriend same thing could be happened. That's not a truthful girl. As far as you said that kind of girl try to reject sentimental people or small/thin mans. Even more complex that girl could have childhood problems (parents divorced?)
loveandormoney
Are women an object?
zimmer
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:
Think man Shocked Just like the girl did it with her boyfriend same thing could be happened. That's not a truthful girl. As far as you said that kind of girl try to reject sentimental people or small/thin mans. Even more complex that girl could have childhood problems (parents divorced?)

you have a point here..

Lets say the girl has past problems.. then what about it? could you explain more brief?
johans
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:

she told me that she did it before when her past relationship. For me, I truly understand her situations.

I can feel she needs someone that is a strong person that she can depend on.
johans
codersfriend wrote:
johans wrote:

Just to clarify your story but did you just mean you were having a sexual relationship with a girl who isn't your girlfriend and happens to have a boyfriend? You mentioned something about making love and sleeping together

nope, we are not having sexual relationship. At first i just know her as a friend. She is very smart girl and i admit i feel very attractive to her.

Yes, I am inlove with the girl with a boyfriend.

Yes, we make love and sleep together..

sometimes i get offended when her boyfriend call her on the cellphone and making some hi hello conversation.

I am not sure if i am stupid .. i really dont have idea right now..
SonLight
Your "nope, we" and "yes, we" are not quite in agreement. I am thinking you did have sexual relations with her at one time, but are not currently. To restate it you could say, "yes we did, but now we are not".

Clearly you like the girl and would like to maintain a friendship with her. That is very difficult once you have gone beyond the boundaries of friendship. I wish you the best. Whatever course you follow, you will doubtless have sorrow for some time to come.
johans
is it my fault that i enter in a relationship with a girl that have a relationship? If YES, why the girl entertained me?

If she is just after for my money.. that i am not sure. If she just want friends with benefits that i do not know also..
DesquisiadoMoral
Quote:
Lets say the girl has past problems.. then what about it? could you explain more brief?

Past problems can influde a lot. For example: Physical abuse or her parents don't wanted give her any manifestation of love make the girl unstable and having a lot of relations at same time but she feels always ''empty'' or try to be possesive.

Quote:
I can feel she needs someone that is a strong person that she can depend on

If she was overprotected she could be an dependent girl and show you as the way she is doing.

She can be ''liberal''

Or extreme cases can be an psychopath just do that to get benefits.

(Maybe an psychologist can give more information)

I suggest, desguisedly try to ask for her childhood, how was her relation with mother and father. You can tell some things about you to ''break the ice''. This information could give to you information.

Anyway you could be hurt. Take care. Wink
rx9876
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:
Quote:

Past problems can influde a lot. For example: Physical abuse or her parents don't wanted give her any manifestation of love make the girl unstable and having a lot of relations at same time but she feels always ''empty'' or try to be possesive.

Quote:

If she was overprotected she could be an dependent girl and show you as the way she is doing.

She can be ''liberal''

I suggest, desguisedly try to ask for her childhood, how was her relation with mother and father. You can tell some things about you to ''break the ice''. This information could give to you information.

People has some past tends to be insecure or in-confidence,
but there are some people are born to like that.
However, johans, if she break up with her boyfriend and get together with you, you needs to know that do you have confidence to fulfill her every needs that she will not have any excuse to cheat on you again?
That's not a easy task to fulfill her or trust her in that situation.
loveandormoney
zimmer wrote:
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:

you have a point here..

Why women have problems?
Why are all men in the world perfect?

Is there only true love between men?
johans
rx9876 wrote:
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

She can be ''liberal''

People has some past tends to be insecure or in-confidence,
but there are some people are born to like that.
However, johans, if she break up with her boyfriend and get together with you, you needs to know that do you have confidence to fulfill her every needs that she will not have any excuse to cheat on you again?
That's not a easy task to fulfill her or trust her in that situation.

Yes, I agree its not easy task.. right now i am really not sure of everything. sometime i can say " I'll just cross the bridge when i am there".

I am in love with her right now. Although with normal relationships we have also disagreement but i think it is part of life.

I understand her and vice versa.
loveandormoney
Stop suffering.

This makes Your darling happy.
DesquisiadoMoral
Quote:
Stop suffering.

It's hard do that!!! Sometimes it's necessary going far away, but this require radical changes. Rolling Eyes

This is my advice.
Whilst you know a new girl you can keep on there Razz
Know a lot of people and make new friends. When you know a new girl you can forget automatically. Wink
loveandormoney
What do You forget

automatically?
codersfriend
just don't be too jealous. It is not a healthy thing to do
johans
DesquisiadoMoral wrote:
Quote:
Stop suffering.

It's hard do that!!! Sometimes it's necessary going far away, but this require radical changes. Rolling Eyes

This is my advice.
Whilst you know a new girl you can keep on there Razz
Know a lot of people and make new friends. When you know a new girl you can forget automatically. Wink

I think this is a good advice. Meet new girls. I hope this will work for me in case i will decide to move forward.
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
just don't be too jealous. It is not a healthy thing to do

Too jealous.

Welcome to machine station.
Do have on Thursday a little more jealous than Friday?

Healthy?
No.
StriderVM
Hmm.. She's probably the kind of girl that can leave you if she feels like it. Prepare for heartbreak. I'm not saying she will, but the possibility of her killing your relationship is pretty high.

My own opinion (Might offend others) : The girl is doesn't like monogamous relationships and won't mind multiple partners.

Suggestion : If you're prepared for the consequences, you can decide to still be with her side, but I suggest you don't lock yourself with her. Meet other people.
johans
StriderVM wrote:
Hmm.. She's probably the kind of girl that can leave you if she feels like it. Prepare for heartbreak. I'm not saying she will, but the possibility of her killing your relationship is pretty high.

My own opinion (Might offend others) : The girl is doesn't like monogamous relationships and won't mind multiple partners.

Suggestion : If you're prepared for the consequences, you can decide to still be with her side, but I suggest you don't lock yourself with her. Meet other people.

I will put in mind your suggestion.
zaqmugo
johans wrote:

It was a mistake to enter into this kind of relationship. You should ask her to choose who she wants to be with.
jamesparker
If girl is also interested in you then you are not wrong. as i heard that if new one takes old one's place then there is something more attractive in new one and one should go with the new one.
Emily123
Hello, its fastidious post concerning relatinship, we all understand media is a fantastic source of facts.
loveandormoney
StriderVM wrote:

Is it bad to be friendly with women?

Or do all women have problems and You have to treat a woman like a fresh egg?

He never talked with the woman.
Why?
Is she boring?