FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coding is Fun

arvicpolvs
I had read one tip saying anyone who loves computer programming must be very thankful because they belongs to a minority of people who can make a living by doing what they love..

They love to code.
The problem is, there are a lot of programming languages and frameworks to learn!
Now, just remember, different programming languages are like different religions. Different ways of praising praising God but they do a common thing.. You know.
dxverm
I really like your way of thinking about programming as a religion lol. I enjoy programming as well, I started 10 years ago with HTML/CSS and am currently enrolled in college for programming. I hope to have my dream job one day. Something I don't regret waking up for every morning.
cybersa
arvicpolvs wrote:
I had read one tip saying anyone who loves computer programming must be very thankful because they belongs to a minority of people who can make a living by doing what they love..

They love to code.
The problem is, there are a lot of programming languages and frameworks to learn!
Now, just remember, different programming languages are like different religions. Different ways of praising praising God but they do a common thing.. You know.

I accept you.
Coding is fun.

i started my programming as c,c++.
Now i have more interest on Java.
Marcuzzo
arvicpolvs wrote:

exploit people? Razz
THeHugiman
I enjoy Java the most.
aayushsrivastava14
I started coding in Qbasic. After learning some syntax of BASIC I opted for VB6. I programmed in VB6 for like 3 months but then I found the love of my life... yes, Python! Coding was fun again!
jajarvin
Today I made a small program with PHP. I think that it was the first PHP program that I made this year. It was a great fun.
Marcuzzo
jajarvin wrote:
Today I made a small program with PHP. I think that it was the first PHP program that I made this year. It was a great fun.

a program? can you pls explain?
cabenqc
As long as that is my interest.
As long as I got satisfaction.
As long as it's exciting.
As long as it's relaxing.
-> Coding is fun.
Marcuzzo
this topic is getting better by the post Laughing