FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Finally bought a domain

BrightSparx
Well I managed to buy myself a domain, there was a perfect one that go daddy said was available and when I went to pay for it, they said it was unavailable Sad so I had to settle for second best! Just a shame I'm still waiting for my hosting otherwise I could start on making the site!
cybersa
BrightSparx wrote:
Well I managed to buy myself a domain, there was a perfect one that go daddy said was available and when I went to pay for it, they said it was unavailable Sad so I had to settle for second best! Just a shame I'm still waiting for my hosting otherwise I could start on making the site!

Congratulation on your new domain.
Let us see your domain name.

Hope you will get your hosting soon.
rx9876
BrightSparx wrote:

Congratulations!
You could start building your site on your local host.
When your host is available, you could port the whole site from local to remote.
aayushsrivastava14
Congo man. Well how much did you pay for it?
codersfriend
nice work. hope you use your domain well.. I just found out by the way that mochahost has a free lifetime domain on their webhosting server which currently has a 50% discount. I am also thinking of buying there. kinda tempting