FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can't help but laugh every time I see this picture.

KneeDeep
[/url]
Bluedoll
KneeDeep wrote:
[/url]
Why don't I find this funny? The expression is very pronounced and could be funny if it was not for what is happening to this poor boy. I am sure his "friends" the ones that took the picture are funny?Rolling Eyes

Have you ever been kicked so hard...
KneeDeep
I try not to over analyze it. The way I see it, is there is an impatient dog wanting cake, the boy has cake, the dog kicks said boy, cake drops.

It is a diabolical plan.
watersoul
KneeDeep wrote:
I try not to over analyze it. The way I see it, is there is an impatient dog wanting cake, the boy has cake, the dog kicks said boy, cake drops.

It is a diabolical plan.

Can't have been much of a kick because the boy didn't drop it - if it had really hurt as bad as the look on his face then the cake would have been on the floor I reckon Razz
Bluedoll
watersoul wrote:
KneeDeep wrote:

It is a diabolical plan.

Can't have been much of a kick because the boy didn't drop it - if it had really hurt as bad as the look on his face then the cake would have been on the floor I reckon Razz
I'll remember that if I ever meet you in person. Razz
watersoul
Bluedoll wrote:
watersoul wrote:
KneeDeep wrote:

It is a diabolical plan.

I'll remember that if I ever meet you in person. Razz
I imagine that will never happen Wink
markharris
oopppsssiiiii dooppsiii..... neverrrr