FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

350 points exchange

zimmer
I just reached my 350 points last few days and i request for an exchange for domain name. This is my first time request but i have seen many pending domain request.

I am not sure how long it takes but at least i just requested since and i guess it will be first or by date request approved.

If so, what are the other ways to expedite my request.
deanhills
Why not try Make a Domain Wish?
johans
deanhills wrote:
Why not try Make a Domain Wish?

Is this really works?

I will try this. How many days it process in-case it works?
deanhills
I feel compassion for those who are loyal members of Frihost and have made their decent share of posts around here under the impression they will be getting a domain for their effort. I won't do it for every one, but in your cases where you've been patient for so long and depending on what you need, I may be able to help you.

I checked the names you submitted, and maybe you thought I was joking as they're obviously already taken ... lol Any way, can you please check at the registrar below whether the domain name you really want is available, doable and realistically priced and then PM me the name. I'll then see what I can do.

https://www.namecheap.com/

While you are at namecheap.com you may just as well register an account so that I can transfer the domain to you after it has been registered. Let me know what your account name is.

Again, I won't be doing it for every one. I just think someone like Johans really deserves it after having been so incredibly patient for almost two years now.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
I feel compassion for those who are loyal members of Frihost and have made their decent share of posts around here under the impression they will be getting a domain for their effort. I won't do it for every one, but in your cases where you've been patient for so long and depending on what you need, I may be able to help you.

I checked the names you submitted, and maybe you thought I was joking as they're obviously already taken ... lol Any way, can you please check at the registrar below whether the domain name you really want is available, doable and realistically priced and then PM me the name. I'll then see what I can do.

https://www.namecheap.com/

While you are at namecheap.com you may just as well register an account so that I can transfer the domain to you after it has been registered. Let me know what your account name is.

Again, I won't be doing it for every one. I just think someone like Johans really deserves it after having been so incredibly patient for almost two years now.

Deanhills,I appreciate your works for Frihost! Wink
deanhills
Thanks Cybersa. Hope it will work out OK.
sysna
Great work deanhills,

I think your badge should be changed from "Frihost Samurai" to "Frihost Wishmaster" Very Happy (The good wishmaster of course not the one in the movie Smile )
johans
I did also request..

When do you thing it will approved?
zacky
Great work deanhills! Much respect for you as it is totally amazing.
zimmer
sysna wrote:
Great work deanhills,

I think your badge should be changed from "Frihost Samurai" to "Frihost Wishmaster" Very Happy (The good wishmaster of course not the one in the movie Smile )

hehehe..

I is nice idea. However, it would be nice if our profile shows notification that we are waiting list for request..

Is this possible?
deanhills
zacky wrote:
Great work deanhills! Much respect for you as it is totally amazing.

sysna wrote:
Great work deanhills,

Thanks Sysna and Zacky! Very Happy

zimmer wrote:

hehehe..

I is nice idea.

However, it would be nice if our profile shows notification that we are waiting list for request..
As you wish Zimmer. Angel

zimmer wrote:
Is this possible?
The notification is usually in our Account. Or did you mean you wanted it to show in both your profile and your account? As if you check your account it shows the status of your domain applications just under the points reset. So if you have already applied it should be in there.

johans wrote:
I did also request..

When do you thing it will approved?
I don't think Bondings has checked up on the domains in a very VERY long time and I would be really surprised if he checked up on it in the immediate future. But as Truespeed pointed out once, one never knows with Bondings. He may just surprise us when we least expect it. Razz