FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any games for iPad?

BrightSparx
I can't seem to find any good games for the iPad, iv been playing clash of clans but its got to the point now where it's just the same old thing, boring! Preferably something like this game would be good, ideally free! Might even try the sims free play
zimmer
Try commando, although i have not played it on my ipad but my sons played it seems like he enjoy too much..

Also, try some NBA or Racing games.
zacky
There are lots of fun games out there, really. If you finding yourself hard to find the right one you really like, try to checkout this site: http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/60-best-free-ipad-games-692690

They are all free of charge, so you don't have to worry to try them out and removing them if dislike without wasting money.
infinitude
"alphalt airborne" is a good one and it's been updated with more and more car models.
playfungames
I do not have an iPad but I have a suggestion for you.

Have you tried a game called Swordigo? It is free on Android and on iOS I think it costs some money. But the game was quite an addictive adventure game that I truly enjoyed. Also, there aren't any in-game purchases that you are required to pay for in order to upgrade your capabilities, points etc.
Insanity
Clash of the Clans is the one I'm playing too, but there are several of the other ones like Angry Birds and Flappy Bird and the like.
Insanity
Clash of the Clans is the one I'm playing too, but there are several of the other ones like Angry Birds and Flappy Bird and the like.
KneeDeep
I have been playing Hearthstone on my iPad. Love it.
rx9876
I am playing "Tower of Saviors" and "Puzzle and Dragon".

It's a puzzle + card game.
Players get cards from 3 methods,
drops, friendship points and real money,
and mostly of the cards bought by real money.

Like all the card games, the card you bought is random, so it costs many money to get what you want.

It's kind of fun to team up the cards on hand to beat the stages.
However, it's a little frustrating that I don't have enough budget to spend on it to get good cards.
Adalew
I would recommend you these games to you:

Angry Birds Space
Bit.Trip Beat HD
Fruit Ninja HD
Jetpack Joyride
Pro Zombie Soccer: Apocalypse Edition
Robot Unicorn Attack HD
Pac-Man
Road Blaster HD
Temple Run
Zen Pinball